MG ZR Forums banner

What kind of ticket shall we all have?!

FAO anyone planning on attending Modified Nationals!

2K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  ErithMGZR 
#1 ·
Just a few basics......show is at East of England Showground and is from Friday 22nd May - Sunday 24th May.

The voting is re. what kind of tickets people want. Which ever option wins will be the type of ticket we all have, the reason for this being that otherwise we will all be split up.

So the options

Normal ticket @ £27 per driver and £32 per passenger

OR

VIP ticket @ £35 per driver and £40 per passenger. VIP includes......Early arrival from 10am, VIP Camping close to the entrance gates for easier access, VIP
Toilets, VIP Showers & Electric points with mirrors all situated in VIP camping. ½ price Adult Club entry
Friday, ½ price funfair rides all weekend, VIP Daytime Bar with balcony overlooking the show, including VIP
guests TBA who will be available in the VIP Bar to meet everyone and sign a few autographs. PLUS we have
also negotiated FREE Entry to Sundays After show party @ Liquid nightclub in Peterborough for all VIP Ticket
holders for those of you who are up for an extra party night in Peterborough town Centre over the Bank
Holiday Weekend.

Please only vote if you intend on coming to the show, thanks :D

See less See more
#10 ·
FFS guys, can't you just give it a rest!!

Track160, the night out after is irrelevant to most who have been for the last few years! Its more the toilets and showers situation and we spent a fair amount of time on rides last yr so half price fair will save alot quite a bit of moola :D

#31 ·
hmm... if i go id be happy to pay the extra just for better showers and bogs n that tbh.

we had a good blast on the rides last year and i think that half price will save us at least the difference in ticket prices. Drunken dodgems FTW!!!11!

Still unsure if ill be coming or not yet, with me not having a worthwhile car to drive i probably will be depressed lol

#33 ·
Reece as i said at the weekend, even if you don't want your car on the stand, still come anyway :D

Jason, seriously, you need to stop worrying so much!! Yes we camp, so bringing a tent would be a good idea! Money completey depends on you! I didn't spend any money at all fast show weekend!! OK shaun bought my dinner and a few OJs but only you can say how much you'd spend!! We tend to eat our evening stuff as a BBQ and get chips or something at lunch time during the show!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.