• wheaterZR

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • XJDX

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • ZR_M4J

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • ZRVic

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • {null} - Discard your vote, (vote will not count)!

Votes: 14 7.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderator - Voting

7K views 161 replies 42 participants last post by  ThumpJunkie 
#1 · (Edited)
The names are now in.

Firstly: This is NOT a popularity contest, you are not voting for who you like the best on the list. The vote is for who would make the best moderator on the forums, ALL votes are private and who you voted for will NOT be disclosed to anyone.

Secondly: One vote per member, If I start seeing bogus votes I will investigate and pera-ban people the people involved (you have been warned!)

Thirdly: All votes are final, there is no way to adjust,remove,edit or replace your vote, please be careful when selecting your option!.

Fourthly: {Null} - The Null vote option is used only is there is no one on the list you wish to vote for, but wish to see the results of the poll, I will be using this option so that the result is only based on members and moderators.

Lastly: This vote will run for 1 week and finish on 8/11/2008, the winner will be announced after the closing of the poll.

That said, I would like to thank all people that have entered and wish them all the best of luck!

See less See more
#18 ·
I have to be honest that is the most random bunch of names I have ever seen up for mod

#20 ·
Thank you for my votes people, wasn't sure if i'd want to do it again, but i want this forum/club like it used to be, full on commitment and every effort to promote hence why i've offered to help with shows again. Plus, always helps to have a girly on board :)

Can safely say theres about 4 names on there i'd be very happy with so have made my vote :)

#31 ·
shafz is a very nice guy, and knows his stuff and is online alot.
bendjunkie knows alot!!!! but isnt online as much due to AA duty's.
nastys hart lies with brm's IMO.
shaftz got my vote, purely as hes online more, and will be able to input more into the site, due to being online more.

GO SHAFZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.