MG ZR Forums banner

WIN 2x F1 British Grand Prix tickets with Chris Knott

358 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
WIN a pair of F1 British Grand Prix tickets

Hi,

I'm really excited to let you know about the Chris Knott Spring Prize Draw and how easy it is to enter.

We only work with car club members & enthusiasts so insurers give us the ability to offer winning quotes (subject to acceptance criteria), even beating those on the price comparison sites.

We do understand that there are plenty of companies competing for your business, so we're offering this valuable promotion to encourage you to include Chris Knott when searching for quotes.

Simply ask us to quote for a CAR or HOME we don't already insure (by the end of June) and you'll gain auto-entry in our FORMULA 1 PIRELLI BRITISH GRAND PRIX 2020 TICKET GIVEAWAY.

THE PRIZE consists of:

- 2x General Admission tickets for Race Day 19th July.
- FastTrack entry to beat the queues and get the best spot.
- 2x Inner Track tickets giving access to exclusive areas including some grandstands.
- Circuit parking for one vehicle.

FULL DETAILS
https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/win-f1-pirelli-british-grand-prix-2020-tickets.html

HOW TO ENTER
Just phone us for a CAR or HOME insurance quote (or request a callback) between now and close of play on 30th June. That's it! We'll automatically enter you for the draw.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this forum)

If your renewal is not due yet, simply complete brief callback details online and we'll make sure you get a call at the right time.

We're running this offer for 4 months to include as many members as possible and you can get quotes during the qualifying period for policies due upto about 30th July, so get calling!

We hope to be your winning option this year.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

Testimonials

"So pleased I made the effort to call. It's so easy to use comparison sites we tend to get a bit lazy. Was recommended to me and found them polite, efficient and very fair. Would heartily recommend!" Mark C, TrustPilot

"We have used Chris Knott for a number of insurances for many years and never once have they let us down. An absolutely excellent, highly efficient, good value insurance service. We continue to insure with them to this day!" Mr Parris, TrustPilot

"Recommended by the Audi users forum. Used for car insurance and they easily beat other quotes. Dealt with my insurance with the minimum of fuss." Tony H, TrustPilot

"Quick and efficient service. Recommended." Kevin B, TrustPilot

"First time of using Chris Knott after being recommended and by far the easiest company I have dealt with - good communication and haven't been left on hold for ages for any phone calls either." Jason K, TrustPilot

"Good old-fashioned service, quick to set up and competitive." Simon G, TrustPilot

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.