MG ZR Forums banner

DashCam Giveaway from Chris Knott

503 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
We're giving away a DashCam to one lucky winner!

Hi,

If you'd like to get your hands on a Dashcam you'll enjoy this latest competition from Chris Knott Insurance.

PROVEN CAR INSURANCE SAVINGS
Designed specifically for car club members and enthusiasts, our car insurance facility currently saves drivers an average of £107 against their existing renewal quote elsewhere*. Maybe that's why we have an excellent TrustPilot score of 9.5/10.

If that's not enough to encourage you to call for a quote, in addition we're offering you free entry in our prize draw when you do.

THE PRIZE
For this first competition of 2019, we're offering a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam (with 32Gb Micro SD card) - worth over £200 - details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/dashcam-prize2019.html

HOW TO ENTER
Simply request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote before close of play on 30th April and you'll gain automatic entry in our draw.

Just call us free on 0800 917 2274 (mentioning this club/forum) when you're ready to go through a quote and we'll do all we can to win your business.

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials from satisfied Chris Knott clients...

"I've been with Chris Knott for a few years now. They have been great value and their customer service is also very good." Kat Miller, DelSol UK

"Great company, especially if you're with certain car enthusiast clubs, had a little bit of aggro initially, but sent informative message to them and was instantly resolved, will certainly use Chris Knott again" Nosey Parker, TrustPilot

"A very good service with very competitive rates" David Winter, TrustPilot

"The quote was good, very friendly staff and prompt with the paperwork. So far so good with the experience." Stuart McIntyre, TrustPilot

"I found Chris Knott Insurance very helpful and to the point. They were also competitive on price." Anthony Cook, TrustPilot

"I found the staff at Chris Knott Insurance very helpful. Glad to have decided to change insurance brokers." Diane H, TrustPilot

"Great personal service and an unbeatable quote for my Alfa Romeo!" JW, TrustPilot

"I went with Chris Knott & saved £200 on my Mito with being in AROC." Debbie Pepper, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just renewed my policy with you. Originally the price was slightly higher than last year, but you were able to drop the price down a fair bit to match a competitor. This was also the same for my daily driver which is also insured through you guys. Top service as always and the staff are very quick to turn quotes back around." Ant21, VXRonline

"Really good interaction by phone, willing to run through a number of different permutations to get the best solution." JH, TrustPilot

*Mean average saving £107.68 against new customers' existing renewal price elsewhere where disclosed. Source: OpenGI MI 01/01/2019 to 14/03/2019.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.