MG ZR Forums banner

DashCam Prize from CHRIS KNOTT

473 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Welcome to the first Chris Knott Prize Draw of 2018!

Having consulted members before selecting the prize, I think many of you will really like this one.

When you ask Chris Knott to quote you'll benefit from our competitive car insurance premiums that reward the care and attention you lavish on your car. You'll also receive professional advice, personal service and all the ongoing support you need. All this PLUS entry in our prize draw - just for requesting a quote.

Simply request a car insurance quote from Chris Knott Insurance through our club/forum scheme on a vehicle we don't yet look after before the end of March and you'll automatically be eligible to win.

The prize is a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam plus 32Gb Micro SD Card (worth over £200).

To find out just how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you on your car insurance, either:

Call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 (mentioning this forum to access our special club rates); OR

Complete brief contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=DC_0118

We look forward to helping you get a better deal on your car insurance.

best,
Nick

PS. For details of the DashCam itself see https://www.nextbase.co.uk/dash-cams/front-and-rear-hd-dash-cam/

TESTIMONIALS
More recent feedback about the Chris Knott offering (you can check us out on TrustPilot too):

"Glad I found this, renewed my insurance with you guys and got a great quote and actually spoke to a very nice person and not just some mindless irritating person. Thanks." domhart10, Volvo Owners Club

"I had my renewal notice from my existing insurer yesterday, nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the amount!! I then tried the usual comparison site exercise and secured some cheaper options online as expected, mostly from companies I'd never heard of which always worries me! I then rang Ian at Chris Knott about the VOC Insurance offers and was very pleasantly surprised with his helpfulness and efforts in securing an amazing price for my V90. I reckon he's saved me around £500 on my original renewal shock, using a 'household name' insurance company too. Definitely worth giving Chris Knott a try!" cassell, Volvo Owners Club

"That time of year again! Got my renewal quote from Chris Knott, not the cheapest this time, renewal came in at £435, cheapest online was £390 with esure. Rang Chris Knott, they waived the admin fee, and applied my recommend a friend discount, and new renewal came to £401, not that far from the cheapest but I'm not going to quibble over £11. This will be the fourth year with the same insurer!" Imran, VWAudiForum

"I had to ring and inform my Insurer about the new tow bar. A call to the firm took me 42 seconds from start to finish. It was stress free and the service was faultless. It really proved that all this data protection stuff spouted by some other places can be done without stressing everyone out and all the better for it. I hope I never have a claim to try the service to the full, but up to now I am hugely impressed with the service, the price and the cover provided. WELL DONE and my thanks!" The Panda Nut, FiatForum

"Great company to be with and are very helpful I can recomend CK to anyone." sub, FiestaSTOC

See less See more
#2 ·
Winners and winning quotes...

I think it's important to announce the winners of our competitions for transparency and to give you the confidence to enter - there IS always a winner.

I am pleased to reveal the winner of our Nextbase Duo HD Dashcam prize, including a 32Gb SD card (overall worth £200+), as Christopher Dunne of DaciaForum. He did take up our competitive quote but that wasn't a condition of entry of course.

Will you enter our next competition simply by requesting a Chris Knott car insurance quote?

"What's the prize?" I hear you ask - well, inspired by yesterday's season opener at Brands Hatch (our nearest circuit), we're putting a nice BTCC package together. Keep your eyes open for the announcement soon.

HOW TO ENTER
Entry is automatic when you request a car insurance quote from Chris Knott - we'll be adding anyone who requests a car insurance quote between 01/04/2018 and 31/05/2018 or renews their existing CK car insurance policy with us in the same time-frame. So get calling for your competitive car quote (no purchase necessary for entry).

We have more insurers on our panel than ever before so we should be able to find many of you your winning quote.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this club/forum to access the full benefits of club membership

ONLINE: for requesting a callback - Call Request Form

Why are phone quotes best?
We prefer you to call us because we get a better feel for you when we speak and you can explain things that a restrictive online form just can't handle (especially if there are mods). We also prefer personal service and relationship. It helps us to speak to you at a time that's convenient if you're instigating the call too - we'd hate to miss you when we call you back (which happens more often than you'd think and more than we'd like).

best,
Nick

TrustPilot reviews for Chris Knott Insurance

"Through a few minutes phone conversation I had a new insurance quote £180 cheaper than my previous company. The paperwork flowed smoothly through the internet and now fully signed up." Christopher D, TrustPilot

"Staff went an extra mile to match and better the alternative online quote I had." Clive C, TrustPilot

"Great price, quick, efficient and easy to deal with." Angie M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful staff who found the rather out-of-the-ordinary insurance I wanted, and at a reasonable price." Roger L, TrustPilot

"A very pleasant experience and a great price!" Lawrence H, TrustPilot

"Gave good competitive quote for modifications and explained cover and gave guidance on how to send required information online, highly recommended." Kevin C, TrustPilot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.