MG ZR Forums banner

Follow Chris Knott on Facebook and Twitter...

356 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Hi and Happy New Year from all at Chris Knott Insurance one of this forum's preferred insurance partners for standard or modified cars.

We're here to help you with all your car insurance needs - from answering questions to offering competitive quotes on car insurance, GAP Insurance and Breakdown Cover.

As well as contacting us on here, you can call us on 0800 917 2274 or get in touch via social media - whether you're already a Chris Knott client or not.

On that note I wonder if you'd just pop over to Facebook (give us a 'like' and a 'follow') and Twitter (give us a 'follow'). Then you'll be all-set to get the answers you need via there too. You can be sure that we monitor our social media at the weekends and in the evenings - in fact any time out of hours. We just can't do that out of hours with all the forums we're on.

We'd love you to post pics of your cars on our pages too, so you can show us what you've got and how well it's looked after. We'll also run exclusive competitions and promotions that you won't hear about anywhere else.

Here are the links to Chris Knott's social media pages...

FACEBOOK: ChrisKnottIns
- when we hit 2000 page followers we'll offer a prize of a year's FREE UK Breakdown Cover to one lucky follower.

TWITTER: ChrisKnottIns
- when we achieve 1000 followers we'll offer a prize of a year's FREE UK Breakdown Cover to one lucky follower.

We look forward to helping you save money on your motoring costs during 2017 so please do get in touch when your car insurance falls due.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

ONLINE:
CAR Insurance - Quote Request Form
GAP Insurance - Full Quote & Buy facility
UK BREAKDOWN Cover - Full Quote & Buy facility

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
A mixture of positive feedback received recently via the forums and through social media...

"Chris Knott have looked after us for a long time now. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else and the team are always great on the phone. Just re-insured our new Mazda6. Thanks again." Stuart Stringer, Facebook

"Very pleased with my quote, thank you. I was happy to take out a policy with you. I am however, disappointed with the government decision to increase insurance tax again, doubling the duty to 12% come June 2017." Ian Nesbitt, Facebook

"Chris Knott are the boys like! On top of the great premium I've had, I called them up to declare the suspension change and the total charge, including admin fee was £0.00. Can't say fairer than that!" planehazza, Briskoda

"Cannot recommend @ChrisKnottIns enough. They have insured 3 cars for me over the years, service & price always exceed my expectation." Amie Stringer, Twitter

"Just renewed my insurance and CK saved me £130 as against the renewal premium quoted by Skoda Insurance, which suits me fine..." Bantam57, Yeti Owners Club

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.