MG ZR Forums banner

Christmas Opening Hours 2016 :: Chris Knott Insurance

372 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Hi,

We're so grateful if you asked Chris Knott to quote for your car insurance this year. You should know that we don't take anything for granted.

If you need us over Christmas please just check our opening hours below. We'll be operating on reduced staffing levels so please bear with us.

In addition to the customary holidays, we'll be giving staff a couple of extra days off to rest and enjoy time with their families and friends - we wish the same for you as you celebrate (or don't).

CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS:
Friday 23rd December - Open 9am to 12.30pm
Saturday 24th December - CLOSED
Christmas Day - CLOSED
Boxing Day - CLOSED
Tuesday 27th December - Bank Holiday CLOSED
Wednesday 28th December - CLOSED
Thursday 29th December - Open 9am to 5pm
Friday 30th December - Open 9am to 12.30pm
Saturday 31st December - CLOSED
New Year's Day - CLOSED
Monday 2nd January - Bank Holiday CLOSED
Tuesday 3rd January - Back to normal

SOME PRACTICAL STUFF...
RENEWALS OVER CHRISTMAS
You can renew your cover online at any time even if we're not open - just remember to include your unique CK Broker Ref.

CLAIMS
If you need to make a Motor Claim (excluding windscreen claims) please call our Claims Team on 0345 618 8316. For all other claims please refer to your insurer's documentation for the correct number to call.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this club/forum when you call).

We hope you have a peaceful Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Kind regards,
Nick & the rest of the Chris Knott Team

PS. I'm now on annual leave until 3rd January so won't be available on forum until then I'm afraid. If you have any questions about your cover or any concerns please email enquiries@chrisknott.co.uk - thanks.

MORE RECENT TESTIMONIALS from happy clients

"A friend's got himself a shiny new passat 61 plate estate, anyway, recommended Chris Knott, he spoke to an Ian Willis and lo and behold Chris Knott were the cheapest by £70, so he's well chuffed, not only that because I recommended Chris Knott I get a £20 discount when my renewal comes up in December. If I renew with Chris Knott (here's hoping I do) it will be the fourth year with same insurer, talk about looking after existing customers :) You rock!" Imran, VWAudi Forum

"Well I will be insuring with you for another year as your quote is cheaper than any other I have found. Have also recommended you to my dad, so am waiting to see if he goes with you so I can get my £20 discount to make it an even better deal. The guys at CKI are really friendly and helpful, but I can't comment on the claims process as I have not had to make a claim." Steviec100, 208 Owners Club

"Just had the renewal price for mine and is gone up just a shade over the 16.3[% national] average so it's looking like I'll renew [with CK] for the third time running. I've done all the comparison sites, Aviva, Direct Line, Allianz and nobody can touch them again. Makes a change from the p#ss take I got from several others after a low first year." gerrywac, UK-MkIVs.net

"Renewed my insurance with you guys earlier today, didn't see much of an increase at all." mark-in-stoke, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"I was expecting an increase with my insurance which is due soon, but when the renewal came through it had dropped by £21.00 and is now only £176.00 (last year £197.00). Not bad for fully comp' insurance, 2yrs NCD." Xanadu, Celica Club UK

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.