MG ZR Forums banner

Chris Knott's current Top 20 clubs and forums

341 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
As the year draws to a close, here are Chris Knott's Top 10 and Top 20 club/forum rankings for 2016 as they currently stand. Though of course there are still a few weeks of 2016 left and all could change!!

Remember, to feature in our Top 20 a club/forum will be producing a high number of quote enquiries AND Chris Knott will be converting a strong percentage into policies.

There's a good argument that if you drive one of the cars on the list you're more likely to save money on your STANDARD/MODIFIED/MULTI-CAR insurance when you ask Chris Knott to quote, based on recent past performance.

Chris Knott's Top 20 so far for 2016:

1. Volvo Owners Club
2. Alfa Romeo Owners Club
3. Briskoda
4. Saab Owners Club GB
5. BabyBMW .net
6. Mercedes Owner
7. Z4 Forum
8. Audi-Sport .net
9. CivInfo
10. BMW 5 Owners Club

11. Vectra C/Signum Owners Club
12. MPS Owners Club
13. Fiesta ST Owners Club
14. Kia Owners Club
15. GT86/BRZ Owners Club
16. BimmerForums
17. TT Forum
18. VWAudi Forum
19. AlfaOwner .com
20. Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

Regardless of whether you're on the list, we'd like to thank you if you've asked us to quote - we don't take the regular and steady stream of enquiries from club members for granted.

If you haven't yet tried us for a quote on your pride and joy please give us a go at the next renewal - we'd love to look after more members from this forum.

Quoteline: 0800 917 2274 - please mention your club/forum to receive the full benefit of the scheme.

Online: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote - complete brief contact details and we'll call you back.

best,
Nick

PS. Next week I'll be revealing the winner of the Chris Knott Autumn Prize Draw. One lucky car enthusiast will WIN a pair of VIP tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC on Saturday 14th January with all sorts of privileged access and exclusive features.

TESTIMONIALS
Five examples of recent feedback from car enthusiasts across a range of clubs and forums:

"Chris Knott Insurance all set up and running. Many Thanks." thepaws4, Mazda6 Owners Club

"It was a simple process when I switched to using them this year. They said they would beat my current renewal price by 10%. The way this was offered to me felt like it was their standard M.O." om613, Mercedes-Benz Owner Forum

"I have both my cars insured through Chris Knott ... Highly recommend them :)" chris2982, HondaKarma

"What is more impressive than great 'new customer deals' is decent renewals that compete with other 'new customer' deals... This year the renewal was good and could not be matched even with 'new customer offers' by competitors...we renewed again :0)." Dennis, Focus ST Owners Club

"They were the cheapest for me in Southampton city centre." Darkangelv2, Z4 Forum

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.