MG ZR Forums banner

Calling all theMGZR members...

635 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Hi,

As a car club/forum member you could save money on your standard/modified/multicar insurance when you ask Chris Knott to quote.

The current sign-up rate under our special scheme for car club members is 45% - that means we win the business on almost every other quote offered. It means we're regularly beating the likes of Admiral, Direct Line, other brokers and online price comparison sites too.

It also means you've got a great chance of getting your best quote by giving Chris Knott a call. Why not give us a try this year and find out how much you could save by switching to the club's approved provider, Chris Knott.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477 - please mention this club/forum to receive the full benefit.

best,
Nick

These club members are happy with their recent quotes:

"I've just quoted on the temp c max and had a smoking deal, had discount for being on the forum and another for second car. £240 comp protected no claims, on the c max (remember technically I've had my licence 1 year and me named on Nicci's policy). I'm paying for both cars what I was just paying for the v70r p2 last year, so it worked out good for me." Ettienne, Volvo Performance Club UK

"Have rang around the insurance companies that are sponsors on the forum. Chris Knott came out cheapest." ChrisST225, FocusSTOC.com

"Very happy with CK, got a cheap renewal quote. Better than the comparison sites. Nice staff. That spoke English - crazy I know right. And an all round great company to work with. Honestly amazed at how great they have been for me. Will defo stay with them!" John Ansell, Facebook

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.