MG ZR Forums banner

CHRIS KNOTT insurance scheme beats many others

727 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
UPDATE: CHRIS KNOTT insurance scheme beats many others

Hi,
We've had some great testimonials in the last few weeks that support our money-saving ability. I was amazed when our Motor Manager said we've almost beaten our February target after just 2 weeks of the month! The Chris Knott scheme is growing in popularity amongst car club/forum members.

TESTIMONIALS:
"Had a quote at the weekend which was over £30 cheaper than the best quote from elsewhere, another happy customer." lazybones51, Clubcento

"Big thanks to Kim at CKI for saving me nearly £500 on my Car Insurance. Still Fully Comp but with less excess." Ghost, C-Max Owners Club

"Would just like to say a big thank you to Chris Knott - sponsor on here and also Paul from Chris Knott for giving me a very decent insurance policy. Had an accident in December and found Chris Knott to be very understanding and really helped me out. Bettered my quote by about £30-£40, lowered my excess and got all this with added courtesy car, legal cover and car hire purchase. Was very pleased to also hear the very small interest rate for paying monthly! A big thank you." Wardy, Briskoda.net

"I can highly recommend these folks, the quotes blew away my renewals by miles. Got a steal on the breakdown cover too. Cheers." duemila, AlfaOwner.com

"Went ahead with my insurance today with Chris Knott Insurance. Undercut my existing renewal quote by 10% over the phone before I could even approach the subject myself! Mod-friendly and polite service (Kim). Many Thanks guys." Av4nt, Audi-Sport.net

NOT JUST GREAT PRICES
Of course price is VERY important but with Chris Knott you also get the following benefits thrown in that perhaps not everyone offers.

For a start, regardless of whether or not you ask us for a quote, we're here on the forum to interact and answer your insurance-related questions. Some providers only come on when they have something to broadcast.

We don't operate hard sell tactics. Instead we encourage staff to offer you top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

We tell them that your needs come first and they're to work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements - even if it means we'll earn less. We want to treat you fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

So to summarise:

• Competitive quotes
• Personal contact
• Sound and impartial advice
• Your needs put first - fair treatment
• All the ongoing support you need
• Claims process backup
• Loyalty rewards/Multi-buy discounts
• Highly-trained insurance experts
• 30 years' experience of looking after car club/forum members

If you'd like a quote under our special car club scheme please call Chris Knotts on 0800 917 2274 and quote your club's unique code. Not only should you save money but you'll also receive the extra Chris Knott benefits.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.