MG ZR Forums banner

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - a discount is not just for Christmas

971 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
This news just in from our Motor Manager, Paul…

One of our major insurer partners has offered us an extra 15% off their rates. They’ve seen how much better car club/forum members generally are as drivers and they want to attract you. We’ve said it before but if price has been the only barrier to you switching to the Chris Knott scheme, you need to pick up the phone and let us remove that barrier.

At the moment we’re signing up about 50% of the quotes offered to car club/forum members but with this extra discount we’ll be able to beat even more members’ best quotes.

You’ll remember the great success of Chris Knott’s 2012 END OF YEAR SALE? – well this could outstrip even that. This is a DISCOUNT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS but seeing as there’s NO END DATE in sight, it will even benefit those whose renewal isn’t due for a few months.

Here’s what car club members have said about Chris Knott in the last couple of weeks (genuine quotes with usernames supplied) and the extra discount wasn’t even in play then:

”Purchased an MPS 6 yesterday and Chris Knott Insurance was by far the cheapest on both cars (MPS was £540 - 23 years old, 2 years no claims) and the service was the best from any company ever. Keep up the good work!” MeetKane, MPS Owners Club

“Chris Knott Insurance got it well below what the competition offered!” TurboPete, Mercedes-Benz Owners Association

”Just signed up with Chris Knott. Great price £250 fully comp on a 2009 GP Abarth, 3 points, 40 years old, 5 years NCB protected, legal, key cover, £250 excess. Happy chappy!” Martwho, Fiat Forum

”I don't normally find such good deals, so I don't normally shout about them, but Chris Knott Insurance gave me a quote which was more than £300 BETTER than the first one I had elsewhere, and nearly £40 better than anyone else could do. Top stuff.” MarkBT, Briskoda.net

”Just insured my Grand with Chris Knott. Helpful, non-pushy sales staff and it saved me almost £200. A very happy customer :) Paule, C-Max Owners Club

”Talk about quoting me a price that nearly made me faint - doubt I will be doing anymore research. Expect a call after payday :D. I spoke to a guy called Paul - finally an insurance guy that knows what he’s talking about.” Sternritter, MPS Owners Club

As long as you meet our usual criteria, we expect many more members to have this kind of experience with Chris Knott Insurance. Ask us to quote today.

Call Chris Knott Insurance on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477) – it’s our job to save you as much as we can on your car insurance while giving you good quality cover and sound insurance advice.

MORE NEWS, this time about a UK Breakdown Cover OFFER, coming in the next few days - just in time for Winter... watch this space!

See less See more
#2 ·
UPDATE: VIP SILVERSTONE TOUR FOR TWO courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance...

I asked my bosses if they'd offer a prize draw in conjunction with the above offer to finish off the year (which is usually a quieter time for us) and they've agreed.

So anyone who gets a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote between now and January 31st 2014 will automatically be entered into our prize draw for a VIP Tour of Silverstone for two.

Prize Details
You'll go behind the scenes of the world-famous stadium to discover areas that the public aren't normally allowed to see. You'll access buildings that are reserved for the F1 teams, their sponsors and race officials, including Race Control where you'll enjoy a spectacular view of the finish line. Enter the Drive Workshop, where you***8217;ll find a range of iconic vehicles, including Ferraris, Porsches, and a fleet of single-seater race cars being prepared for the track. Then it***8217;s onto the winner***8217;s podium for a must-have photo opportunity before rounding off your visit with a guided tour of the famous Grand Prix circuit.

How To Enter
All you have to do is give us a call for a new quote before January 31st 2014. We're currently signing up 50% of all quotes offered which means we're more competitive now than we've ever been. You could SAVE MONEY on your car insurance and WIN the VIP Tour of Silverstone.

Please call Chris Knotts if your current cover expires in the coming couple of months. Even if you're not due until February you can still get your quote before January 31st to qualify.

Call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) and find out just how much you could save by switching to Chris Knott Car Insurance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.