MG ZR Forums banner

Any chance of a Northern Ireland meet?

2K views 57 replies 10 participants last post by  hardcorejillz 
#1 ·
Was thinking of maybe a Northern Ireland meet this weekend? Let me know who would be interested and we can negotiate a place which is near to everyone.

#6 ·
I've been thinking about this today. There are a few thing we need to know first though...

How many N.I. people are active on here?
What day best suits most people?
And where would we go for a meet / photoshoot?

I generally would only be available on a Saturday.
As for a location, I was thinking if there was an old railway yard with some rolling stock (rusty preferably - but that shouldn't be a prob im N.I. :)) it would make a supberb location.
Do any of you know of one?

What do you guys think?

#8 ·
OK, well sure we can leave a week for everyone from Northern Ireland to leave their names on this forum so we can judge locations and numbers. Can't think of a single disused railway yard. However everyone's locations will help us to decide where would be closest for everyone. I do want to keep on the ball about this though, because if we leave it till some random date in the future it will probably never happen!
So I'll start the ball rolling by listing my location as Newry (well about 2 miles from). Everyone else leave your name and hometown.
Cheers,
Chris

#15 ·
Happy days!! starting to get a few people now!!

Conor is that the ZR that used be from coleraine with the civic front bumper?? if so nice buy!! i see your from my neck of the woods!! im always in cookstown or dungannon at the weekends at some point so if you see me pull up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.