New Site Organisers - theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum
Go Back   theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum > General > theMGZR.co.uk > News
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-09-2010, 09:18   #1 (permalink)
 Shafz
Official Member

Blackjack Fever Champion! Parachute Panic Champion! Frogger Champion! Magatack Champion! Meat Grill Champion! Mini Pool 2 Champion! Ninja Turtles 1 Champion! Penguin Bashing Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: BMW M-Sport Convert
7 Images (7)

Shafz is a glorious beacon of lightShafz is a glorious beacon of lightShafz is a glorious beacon of lightShafz is a glorious beacon of lightShafz is a glorious beacon of light
My Garage
New Site Organisers

I would like you to join me to congratulate both Mark Vin Diesel and Emmaroids in successfully securing the role of Events Organisers.
Both were chosen by myself, as I want theMGZR.co.uk to start attending as many organised shows as possible! Lets make 2011 a show season to remember!
Together with Thumpjunkie/Lil' Lisa (Scotland), LouZRBabe/lukeus101(southern region), and now Emmaroids/Mark Vin Diesel (mid/northern region) I am hoping we can make this a success

The EO's do a MASSIVE job both On and Off the forum, and I cannot emphasize how much of a thankless task this is!

All I request from members is to help the EO's by abiding by rules and giving them respect at shows by following instructions they may give you while organising the stand

EO's will also have the power to STOP people attending future shows with the site if they feel that individuals have SPOILT it for others by acting like newbs e.g. arguing with EO's, Anti Social Behaviour, anything that gives the forum a bad name etc.

In addition to shows, EO's will also endeavour to arrange site discounts for Official Members

I wish ALL the EO's the very best for the forthcoming show season

Thanks

The Admin Team
Shafz is offline   Reply With Quote