MG ZR Forums banner

Swansea Meet 18/09/11

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  ZR160_W4J 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys trying to sort out a welsh meet. Was thinking of the 18th of Sept, which is a sunday. its after all the season shows should be a last meet before we all go hibernate for the winter lol.

Was thinking meet at 2pm in the Morfa "The Junction" Shopping centre in Swansea,which is by the Liberty Stadium. We could have a KFC, pizza, hut, Starbucks, Franky and Benny's lol. Then off to Mumbles in a convoy for a photo shoot, if the weather is nice.

This is the address for sat nav users:

Morfa Shopping Park,
Brunel Way,
Swansea,
SA1 7DS

Link to the map of the place - http://www.thejunction-uk.com/portfo...shopping-park/

I will be in the Liberty stadium car park, which will be the left towards Franky and Benny's restaurant , keep going toward the back of the stadium. Its free car park and wont need to worry about the entry arm things lol

Ill post this on .org website too

Names Down

1. Maj

See less See more
#4 ·
I will be in the Liberty stadium car park, which will be the left towards Franky and Benny's restaurant , keep going toward the back of the stadium. Its free car park and wont need to worry about the entry arm things lol

Ill post this on .org website too

Names Down

1. Maj
hope you can find youre way this time.

#14 ·
Lol this thread is last yrs mate. Im trying to sort out a meet during the week nights before it gets really dark and stupidly cold, but everyone has work in the mornings.

#18 ·
Keep your hair on trying to sort out a place. I suppose i could come iut for a couple of hrs in a sunday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.