MG ZR Forums banner

which dates are best for Alton Towers

Alton Towers Meet 2011

4K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  davzr160 
#1 · (Edited)
anyone up for alton towers 2011

no dates yet (prob june/july)but if people are really intrested i can get some dates and if anyone wants to i can book the tickets.

thursday 28th april[/SIZE]
(the wekend before is easter and so will be busy and friday is a bank holiday)
(if there are any probs please let me know as i will be booking my tickets before 2011)

davzr160
matthastwell
Mark vin Diesel - Depending on date
Rotherz
_BILLY_ZR_
MattyZS
Shammy - Depending on date/Money
LouZRBabe - Depending on date
Buist - Depending on date
jackcowley1993
sarah1410 - maybee

the ticket booking prices are on the link below

http://www.altontowers.com/tickets/

below is the link to show the differnce in the prices for groups. so please let me know what you want to do.

https://secure.altontowersresort.co...d=15551&categoryId=16602&productId=5911000097

See less See more
#3 ·
be a good day out this !! . . . depending on dates i'd be interested too . . . but just a forewarning if this is done in the school holidays you will struggle to get on majority of the rides due to the ques etc,

we will hopefully be putting up all the dates for the main shows/ meets for next year . . . this will be done possibly just after xmas !! . . . this will then give everyone an idea of when to arrange other things . . . like this . . . so your not clashing with the shows and will give you opportunity to get more people involved . . . so if you want to hang fire on the dates bud??

many thanks

Mark

#5 ·
we will hopefully be putting up all the dates for the main shows/ meets for next year . . . this will be done possibly just after xmas !! . . . this will then give everyone an idea of when to arrange other things . . . like this . . . so your not clashing with the shows and will give you opportunity to get more people involved . . . so if you want to hang fire on the dates bud??

cheers. as soon as there on i will post some dates. (and check prices etc)

#15 ·
I might be up for this, depending on the date and if I can get the time booked of work.

#16 ·
ill give it untill the end of the month and see what the dates are and how many people stick their name down. should also be able to get a fixed price then as well dependant on the amount of people).
i hope this is enough time for evevryone.

#27 ·
if we want to order tickets and get 50% off we need to ordewr them this year. once the date is set i have arranged for a member of the admin team to hold the money and pay for the tickets so nobody has to give me any money.
please note that if we want 50% off there needs to be an order for 10 tickets. so if you want them (dep on date) can you please let me know how many tickets you need.

ps they do charge for parking not sure how much it was from last time i went but i will have all the info by the end of the month .
cheers.

#33 ·
didnt think of that. the royal wedding is on the 29th april which is a bank holiday so not sure if may get crowded or not. we could go fro the thursday possibly. as for discounts if you order tickets this year online you still get them cheaper than on the day

#35 · (Edited)
dont know if anyone is still coming but i will be at hilton services aroun 7:30 - 8:00. (28/04)

Where: between junctions J10A-11 (m6)
County: Staffordshire
Postcode: WV11 2AT
if you are going pm me and let me know if you want to meet here.

updated list
davzr160
matthastwell
Mark vin Diesel - Depending on date
Rotherz
_BILLY_ZR_
MattyZS
Shammy - Depending on date/Money
LouZRBabe - Depending on date
Buist - Depending on date
jackcowley1993
sarah1410 - maybee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.