theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum

theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum (https://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   BRM/R200/ZT/ZS/TF/SV/MG6/MG3 Discussion (https://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   i love my zt (https://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=2073)

yellow-peril 17-11-2004 23:04

i love my zt

my zt is my baby , some of you will know i was in court this week trying to recover damages from the numpty who threw himself on my zt smashing my mirror and causing 279.00 damage to my car.

let diane borrow it today to my shock and horror she was hit by another car on the mirror again.luckily it didnt break but bloody numptys learn how to drive you morons ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-^ :-^

sorry rant over

Ageratum 17-11-2004 23:23

Who threw themselves at yer ZT ??? And why ???

yellow-peril 17-11-2004 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
Who threw themselves at yer ZT ??? And why ???

rich you must be one of the few i havent told the story to . was a drunken nomark who decided because his girlfriend had dumped him he couldnt live without her and threw himself on my car. luckily he was being watched by a policeman at the time he did it so i had the perfect witness .

couple of seconds earlier would have run over him not thrown him over the car . totally pi**ed up and out of it got straight up and ran off with coppers chasing.

Ageratum 17-11-2004 23:46

Sorry must of missed it !!! What an idiot !!!! No girl is worth topping yer self over !!! Do these idiots have any considerations for other peoples lives when they do these things !! :aww:

GT 17-11-2004 23:56

Sorry to hear this Stewart - hope it gets sorted soon!

Rich, maybe no girl is actually worth topping yaself for, but some are worth dying for!

Ageratum 17-11-2004 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT
Sorry to hear this Stewart - hope it gets sorted soon!

Rich, maybe no girl is actually worth topping yaself for, but some are worth dying for!

All of a sudden Kylie Minogue is in my head !! :D :D :D What a body !!! :wink:

yellow-peril 18-11-2004 17:58

was expecting to hear from the court today but no news . was hoping for my 1 a week fot the next two hundred weeks :-^ :-^ not much chance of that even as hes a doley

BULLITT 18-11-2004 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow-peril
was expecting to hear from the court today but no news . was hoping for my 1 a week fot the next two hundred weeks :-^ :-^ not much chance of that even as hes a doley

Sure we can get the money out of him stew! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink: :-^ :-^ :-^

Shifty 18-11-2004 19:40

stew i am offering my diplomatic services to you for free

Jib 21 18-11-2004 19:42

am sure thats a huge comfort gav :-^

:lol: :lol: