MG ZR Forums banner

i love my zt

1K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  BULLITT 
#1 ·
my zt is my baby , some of you will know i was in court this week trying to recover damages from the numpty who threw himself on my zt smashing my mirror and causing £279.00 damage to my car.

let diane borrow it today to my shock and horror she was hit by another car on the mirror again.luckily it didnt break but bloody numptys learn how to drive you morons ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-^ :-^

sorry rant over

#3 ·
Richard said:
Who threw themselves at yer ZT ??? And why ???
rich you must be one of the few i havent told the story to . was a drunken nomark who decided because his girlfriend had dumped him he couldnt live without her and threw himself on my car. luckily he was being watched by a policeman at the time he did it so i had the perfect witness .

couple of seconds earlier would have run over him not thrown him over the car . totally pi**ed up and out of it got straight up and ran off with coppers chasing.

#13 ·
yellow-peril said:
let diane borrow it today to my shock and horror she was hit by another car on the mirror again.luckily it didnt break but bloody numptys learn how to drive you morons ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-^ :-^

sorry rant over
Yep got some stupid woman clip my mirror a couple of weeks ago #-o
she smiled and shouted sorry....i of course said'thats ok my dear now on your way' ....Not!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.