MG ZR Forums banner

Zr 1.4 Project

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  K-S 
#1 · (Edited)
The start: This is how she sat when I purchased her.

First update was to replace the backbox, the old one was a tiny little chrome pea shooter. New one is big and mighty.

Next was replacing those horrid hairpin alloys, after some searching I found some Kei Force 10's which I fell in love with when I saw them on Louise Allen's ZR. Also replaced the front number plate with a fresh new one as the old one had **** on it.

The sub woofer that was originally where the spare wheel goes was taken out and put into a box, new carpet was placed in the back and the amp now sits nicely behind the box rather than on the floor giving me much more room.

The drivers seat cover was replaced with a fresh non ripped cover, makes a massive difference I must admit.

When the rear wiper wasn't spraying windscreen wash I knew that was a call for me to dewiper it in which I did, popped down to the local DIY store and got the 'le famous stopper', originally chrome I sprayed it black so it didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

The alloys were looking a bit tired after a while and I got bored of silver so I decided to refurbish them and spray them black.

To be continued...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.