MG ZR Forums banner

Full Site Meet 2012

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  MattCutts 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Hey Guys, got a few cheeky pics myself! I tried to get one of each of the Zeds, and did a group shot of some of the non MG's in the group too until i buggered off to the ZS stand...... CLICK ME

A few in there of the night before too, until i lost the camera due to drunkeness!

I also lost my football at the show as i forgot i chucked it into the middle for a kick about.....Oh well!

Cracking night/event, was really good fun!

#15 ·
Dunno, maybe me? I got quite pished and talked to a lot of people, i think.... including the skinhead with the saint georges cross on his face.... turned out he owned the ZT V8 with the chrome wheels!!! lol

Tried to get a pic of everyones, but had such a bad hangover hahaha, worth it though!

#27 ·
Harrogate 2012

Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" on behalf of Harrogate MG Club to all who attended the show on Sunday. Your support is greatly appreciated . Particular thanks go to those inolved in the organising (and there is more involved than some people realise !) especially Thumpjunkie !!!!! (fitting that his car came out top in your awards.............it never disappoints!!) ......................THANKS

#29 ·
Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" on behalf of Harrogate MG Club to all who attended the show on Sunday. Your support is greatly appreciated . Particular thanks go to those inolved in the organising (and there is more involved than some people realise !) especially Thumpjunkie !!!!! (fitting that his car came out top in your awards.............it never disappoints!!) ......................THANKS
thanks to you richard was a great day and the morning great weather as ever just a shame about the huge thunder storm which made every scatter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.