MG ZR Forums banner

Harrogate MG Show 2012!!!!!!!!!1!11one1

13K views 191 replies 44 participants last post by  Sarah1410 
#1 ·
;)

Good to see Mike's Express making it onto the flyers, ZR posse represent y0!1

Anyway, you lot know the script, camping and copious volumes of alcohol the Saturday night, easy relaxing day in the sunshine on the Sunday. Cheap as chips weekend with chums, bevvy and barbecue, I'll post the payment thread up a bit nearer the time. In the meantime, feel free to yap away in here :)

See less See more
#4 ·
None mg stand at an MG SHOW dont think that will pass with them committee lot lol all be there both dates, convoy from the north will be arranged :D

Sent from my zr using the onboard computa-ma-bob

#15 ·
HARROGATE SHOW / FSM 2012

Harrogate MG Club look forward as usual to the ZR members attending the show. Your support is greatly appreciated & you are a major part of the show.

You may know I am a Harrogate MG Club member who drives a ZR (standard spec ................sorry !!!!!)

I have now been elected to the Harrogate MG club committee so the ZR's have a voice !

Brian who organises the Concourse & Condition cars for judging etc now also has a ZR (in addition to other MG's) .................. (therefore 2 ZR owners on the committee).

See you in August !

#27 ·
Harrogate MG Club look forward as usual to the ZR members attending the show. Your support is greatly appreciated & you are a major part of the show.

You may know I am a Harrogate MG Club member who drives a ZR (standard spec ................sorry !!!!!)

I have now been elected to the Harrogate MG club committee so the ZR's have a voice !

Brian who organises the Concourse & Condition cars for judging etc now also has a ZR (in addition to other MG's) .................. (therefore 2 ZR owners on the committee).

See you in August !
Was hoping you'd see this Richard :)

Im going to this, will be with the ZS forum but from what I gather I think we will all be together anyway :D
All going well :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.