MG ZR Forums banner

Scot's Modded 2010

2K views 50 replies 25 participants last post by  colin_C 
#1 ·
Here are my pics from this years show, nae many but ye get the idea.

Well done to Stuarty for getting the local hero award :D

See less See more
#10 ·
Was a great day, thank god the weather wasn't too bad. Nice pics bud, and well done TJ and Lisa, got their just reward with winning the Local Hero trophy.

Same here bud, I think most of us were. I fell asleep as soon as I got in, just got up now to watch Top Gear :D Then back off to bed lol

#12 ·
Got home, 15-20 minutes and a bit sleepy lol.

Was a cracking weekend. Putting it briefly of what happened was Jordan's Fencing antics, Jonno's epic football "skills" and Si's very whitty and funny comments and he he didn't suffer from sleepynessness!

Great meeting people again and a couple new faces.

Big Thanks to Stuarty and Lisa for letting some of us crash at his and also congrats a well deserved award. Prize = "HOLY S***tings!"

#13 ·
Thanks for a great weekend again guys, always feel so welcome when I come north of the border, must be why Emma, Si, Jonno, myself and a few others always go up there

Iv just got hone now, sunburnt and tired doesn't describe the half of it but all worth it

#34 · (Edited)
WOW what a frigging awesome weekend :trampoli:

Couldn't have wished for a better stand and location, a vast contrast to Fast Show. I had a great time and was good to see everyone and meet some new people.

Finally got home at 1.15am :yawn:

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to Stuarty and Lisa for putting us up and putting up with us for two days. Massively appreciated guys :blush:

Also Ben for fitting things to my car and for sorting out my gubbed wheel nut. A big thankyou, mate.

...and Gary for letting my try out his Titanium ZS rims on my car. Way better than any photoshop. Cheers bud :)

MikeD for the awesome barbecue and Nathan and his Dad for the cuppa :)

:thankyou: all.

#39 ·
Cheers and guid tae see yersel and the t'other Anglaise again:D

I have heard that a different throutle gives you 100 bdp (Brake Donkey Power)

Nae bother aboot the wheels Si, like ye said better seeing in flesh than a chop:) Still think if you go sparkle silver you should get a Mirage flake through it:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.