MG ZR Forums banner

My Fabia VRS

1K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Chrispy 
#1 ·
Just doing abit of photo whoring lol

havent posted for a while so here it is atm,

im in big decisions atm what to do, stage 2 it costing around £3500 getting it to 230bhp and 380lb torq or sell it and buy something fast :) im going to test a r32 dsg tomo

either way i think im gonna get tints and a exhaust at the end of the month i think i deserve a treat after working 14 hour days lol

See less See more
#9 ·
dunno atm cos ive just had a little play against a mates r32 and yes it beat me but it didnt kill me, he got ahead then wasnt pulling much 50 - 100 so its put a spanner in the works lol

#14 ·
Really liking these atm and yours looks like an ace example mate.

I'd keep it tbh as I expect it'll already keep up with most cars on the road and I expect your getting about 50mpg from it. Even if you don't map it again, almost 300lbs of tourque is still a hell of a lot.

What kind of 0-60 times you getting?

#17 ·
id keep the vrs mate, id go ato stage 2. yes its not cheap but the quest for power never it. For big gains its good £££

id have a custom map on it thou, and have it setup to your car as each engine is different sum will respond better to mods than others, strange i know.

its about 4k for me to take coupe to next level but for me its running cost thats a complete b*tch. where as yours being a diesel its wicked on fuel.

keep it mate and go further

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.