Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Modified Car Show 2009

6K views 178 replies 40 participants last post by  ThumpJunkie 
#1 · (Edited)
Scottish Modified Car Show 2009

Sunday 19th July @ Ingliston Showground

PLEASE SEE HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Right you bunch of ****s, I normally just fire this up in the Scotland section, however a few of you English lot made the effort to come up here last year and I'd like to see the same this year (in fact, hopefully even more), so I've fired this thread in here for now :)

Not many details yet other than date and location, however you can rest assured that this is an awesome event, and the banter is immense! I would imagine stand tickets will be in the region of £15 for those whose car is on a stand (payment required once price has been confirmed), and under a tenner for passengers and those dumping their motor in the car park (payment at gate acceptable).

For the benefit of those travelling, I will be arranging hotels in Livingston and/or surrounding area depending on prices etc.. We will meet HERE on the morning of the show, which is only a ten minute drive from Livingston (very easy to find, although Livingston is on my way to the show so we can maybe arrange a convoy) and a further three minute drive to the showground.

PLEASE NOTE: This year, at least to begin with, I'll only be making stand space available to MG-Rovers; last year I gave a number of non-MGR owners a space as they had been reliable in the past, however only Suzy turned up (and she's never on here now anyway) so if you don't have an MG or Rover then sorry but unless we are struggling to fill our allocated stand space then you'll have to bugger off :D

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Stand spaces are available on a first come first served basis. I would imagine there will be 25 spaces available, and although I want you to put your names down just now I'm only asking this to gauge interest: whoever pays first is on the stand. If you haven't paid by the time all the spaces are taken then I'll put you on the back-up list in case someone pulls out (which is inevitable, even if they have paid).

Anyway, enough boring ranting from me, names down along with whether or not you'll require accomodation please :D

1) Stuarty (ThumpJunkie) + Lisa

See less See more
#113 ·
Hey Hey Hey !!!!

Now i live in Norfolk it's only 750 miles round trip for me ! :)

BUT

the wife still wont let me out on me own......eeerrrrrr did anyone see any good reason for this (at the Fast Show) ? I might have ate a load of burgers...other than that i was on my bestest behavior !

Oh and yes i am trying to get a letter from me mam ! lmao

#10 ·
ahh what...952mile round trip for me :(.....cant justify the monies atm!!!

#22 ·
Well... You've no seen my car in person. It's no show worthy.

Scrapes on the nearside wing mirror, a bracket broken off my splitter at the offside.

A scuff on the rear bumper where I reversed into a Golf on holiday.

Rusty-ass hubs :D

Prolly a few more reasons tbh

#27 ·
:D

I'll happily fill a non-mg space if one comes up :D

Need my fix after missing last year....oh, and it'll either be in a Scooby or an S3 :D
Good stuff Martin, always good to see you :D Hopefully even if there are no spaces you'll still come along for barbecue and football action?!

I feel like **** saying you can't come on the stand, but last year our stand looked piss-poor compared to the others and this year I want it to look **** hot! Hope you understand bud :(

#26 ·
I'll happily fill a non-mg space if one comes up :D

Need my fix after missing last year....oh, and it'll either be in a Scooby or an S3 :D

#29 ·
i want to got to this as my local cruise site has posted up about this and been told it was a gd laff last year.

Plus my zed aint got anything done to it yet but hopefully in 7 months things will change :D and i hope to get my bumper repaired where sum1 reversed into me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.