||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|25-01-2010, 17:09||#1 (permalink)|
MG-R Spare parts
Now the hot weather is on its way people are starting to work on there cars again. I have noticed an influx in people asking for spares and parts for there cars so I thought it would be good to start a post that lists companys that any of us have had dealings with.
1. Rimmer bros
2. MG & Rover Spares (MG & Rover Breakers All Models) Mainly Used Items But Good Prices (07970728666)
3. Rover Spares (01606738873)
4. MG And XPower Gear Has Loads Of New Items And At Good Value For Money (07976569214)
5.Just to let you know as Moorsidegarage.co.uk are an MG/Rover specialist we can also provide genuine new MG/Rover parts
6.Also peeps try www.247spares.co.uk
7.Got a Rover spares place near me. It's in Poringland near Norwich - pretty good, great prices 01508558667
8.Viking Co 0121 459 6866...very reliable , fast next day delivery.
10.For MG & ROVER spares in North Kent, We are an Xpart autoservice centre.
See our website www.mgr-service.com
11.Hi Go to www.xpart.com for more info .
13. There is a place called dk salvage on 3rd drove, fengate, peterborough and they are available on 01733 553 655.
17.MGOC on-line service.
18.Charles Trent Ltd
www.trents.co.uk (Carry spares Parts)
01202 744194 Ext -228 (Ask for Jamie)
1stchoice.co.uk is a parts request website so you will have a number of companys call you with quotes - BE CAREFULL there are a lot of scammers
20. For us mk2 owners, if you need to replace end caps or buying skirts and need endcaps, ive found a place that sells them and from what i gathered he has a fair few sets of them
i paid £28 posted thats included VAT
the place is roverbreakers email- [email protected] website is www.roverbreakers.com
21. Best Of British (MG & Rover Breakers All Models) Have Both New And Used Parts And At Good Prices (0121 526 5444)
Check out the company before you part with your money !!
I am sick of answering the same questions over and over again
This FAQ post has been made to cover some of the most common questions asked by new (and old) members!
The FAQ***8217;s are listed here in no particular order.
If your question does not appear in the list below there are a number of things you can do to find the answer:
1) Use the SEARCH button at the top of the forum
2) Check out the specific section dedicated to your question
3) If all else fails and you can***8217;t find an answer, post your question in the specific section
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fitting BRM parts to my ZR - Today, speaker grills||Shire||Interior and Exterior Styling||8||29-03-2010 10:29|
|Spare Parts||markvvc||General MG ZR Discussion||4||16-09-2009 21:05|
|Body Parts Help||Tom ZR||General MG ZR Discussion||5||17-06-2009 18:08|
|People, I need your help sourcing parts!!!||ThumpJunkie||General MG ZR Discussion||38||05-03-2009 16:49|
|Just crashed my ZR160...help me with naming parts please :/||Gorgh||General MG ZR Discussion||18||04-02-2009 19:42|