Need some advice on what to do about this girl.. - theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum
Go Back   theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum > General > Off Topic
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-05-2009, 15:06   #1 (permalink)

stuwey08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to stuwey08
Need some advice on what to do about this girl..

Right, At this moment in time i feel so low, and gutted/heartbroken or whatever you wanna call it, i dont want any sympathy im just after advice purely..Its a very personal subject but im willing to discuss it on here for some advice.. Ive been seeing this girl for a while, when i first met her, there was like so much attraction between us both.. we saw each other everyday for like a week straight, the thing is i didnt pay much interest to her and she wouldnt stop texting me and stuff, she was interested in me alot more than i was with her, but she had only split with her boyfriend a week before i first met her.. this dude is one these lads who treats girls bad..but seems to make the girl come running back everytime..you should know where im coming from..anyway.. after a couple of weeks seein her an that one night i actaully realised i do actually like her.. and me being a tit actaully drove all the way to her got her outta bed late at night just to tell her that i really ****in like her.. ever since then its been really weird...shes been a bit offy with me.. we carried on seeing each other like almost everyday an the company was amazing... but every now an then id go up to her house cos i needed to talk to her usually quite late at night..cos i was abit insecure about this whole thing..and i found out she still has feelings for her ex..as a matter of fact she still loves him, but when i first started seein her she said theyre only friends...anyways.. after a few more weeks we kept seein each other but it was fading away the longer it got, she would tell me she didnt feel like coming out this night shes too busy, so i went up one night to have a pretty big talk with her about this all.. she was always asking me whats going on with us two.. and id be like i dont know... i said to her look if you just wanna leave it cos i know you are still in love with josh (her ex) then im fine with that..id rather do that then get hurt further down the line...i didnt mean this i was just saying it because i expected her to say nooo i still wana see you... well she did say this , she wanted me to wait around ...she said she really doesnt know what she wants...either him or mee...she had been with him 2 years so theyve had a serious enough relationship. well after this talk which was the friday i had planned to pick her up from a party saturday night about 10ish... and we was gonna spend the night together.. as i was on my way to pick her up she rang and said dont bother pickin me up in stayin at a mates.. and im too drunk anyway... i was sooo gutted i felt like crying..and i said to her well can i just come and see you for a little bit and she was really moody with me saying noo not tonight ill see you tommorow instead so i said okay then and we left it at that in a right awkward state. she said shed ring me the day after so i could come round and she didnt ..her fone battery went... so i was like ah its alryt ill see you another day.. it really bugged me... and that night i thought i need to know if she likes me so i went down that night.. and said to her i think we should just leave it until you get your head sorted... and i was expecting her to fight back and say i dont want too.. but she said ok and got out my car and walked off... and text me later that night saying im sorry i didnt want it to be like this.. i hope i havent hurt you...i was more gutted than ever... and now it comes to yesterday... i said i need to come up and talk... so i went up.. and told her i didnt mean what i said the other nite.. i wanted you to fight back... and she said lets just be friends... i was like whyyy...and she told me shes getting back with her ex... there going to sort it out this week... i was the most gutted i had ever been yet... i said so thats it then... and she was like i think soo yeah... so she wanted a hug..and then she left.. and this is the situation im in... theres alot more too it ..ive probably missed lots out..but i need to know what the best thing to do is whether im completely outta the question..has anyone ever been in this position before and theyve actaully chose you further down the line....

the thing is... i know she proper liked mee... her mate use to tell me how much she use to talk about me, the way we use to give eye contact etc..we were soo close to each other...and her best friend told me that i was actaully better in bed than her ex whos shes now getting back with..yeh it did make me feel good when i found out hah...the thing is...this josh lad, has cheated on her times before..and they have been on and off quite a few times i wouldnt say its a proper relationship..the boy has heart problems and she told me he has 1 to 2 years left to live... but she does say she is soo in love with him still and doesnt want to get over him...but she did tell me that she really did see a future with me and her together...but that was before she told me about josh... I actaully dont want any other girl... its either her or nothing... i cannot move on and i want to wait around incase it doesnt work out with them two...but i want to know what you peeps think i should do... i want your advice lol...or you can even just discuss this situation say what you want really...

anyways ill let you get reading...

cheers
stu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-05-2009, 15:10   #2 (permalink)
 Matt
Now on XPowers!

Drives: 03' Mk 1 ZR 105
29 Images (29)

Matt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Matt
**** her off.
Old 20-05-2009, 15:12   #3 (permalink)

Threadstarter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
**** her off.
wish i could mate...seriously i can't

Old 20-05-2009, 15:14   #4 (permalink)

KickUps Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Ghost 2000 Champion! Home Run Rally Champion! Fly Sui Champion! Paintball Champion! Shootout Champion! Sonny Sunshine Champion! Treasure Diver Champion!
Drives: '05 focus st170
eHeadache will become famous soon enough
My Garage
**** him off, do him in.
Old 20-05-2009, 15:15   #5 (permalink)
 Matt
Now on XPowers!

Drives: 03' Mk 1 ZR 105
29 Images (29)

Matt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuwey08 View Post
wish i could mate...seriously i can't
You can, whats the alternative? Wait till his supposed 1-2 years is up?! Pride mate, pride.
Old 20-05-2009, 15:15   #6 (permalink)
 pinkmg

pinkmg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pinkmg
just let her have her space dont bug her coz it will just confuse her n probs make her mad.. i would let her think about it at the end of it all youve jsut gotta think youre the better guy if she wants to be with someone that treats her crap then its totally up to her. but i do think she messed you about quite abit by the sounds of things so my advice is really to move on..
Old 20-05-2009, 15:15   #7 (permalink)
 GavZR

GavZR is on a distinguished road
more balls than me posting that up lol

ignore her, treat her like ****e. sounds stupid but it really does work for some reason, girls seem to love the [email protected]
Old 20-05-2009, 15:20   #8 (permalink)
 rozzr

rozzr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to rozzr Send a message via Skype™ to rozzr
fuk bishes, get money

Last edited by rozzr; 20-05-2009 at 15:23.
Old 20-05-2009, 15:21   #9 (permalink)
 MGZedR
Not selling up any more!!

MGZedR is on a distinguished road
blimin heck that made my eyes go funny reading all that!!

Anyway, a girls point of view!.....

Don't wanna sound nasty but it sounds like she was just dragging u along till she decided what she really wanted. Josh is probably pulling on her heart strings what with his illness and that and they have been together for like 2 years!

She jumped into seeing u a bit quickly if u ask me!! a week after she split with him!!?? rebound me thinks.

I know its gonna be hard to move on but it gets easier with time believe me!

Just go out get on with your life, find something else to concentrate on!! Sounds like you fell for her a little quickly which may of scared her off slightly....

Thats my advice anyway, go out, have fun and forget about her!!

**FOR SALE**

K&N Air Filter 40
17" Kahn RSR Alloys no tyres set of 4 100
15" Sub Box (Box Only) 20
2x Mk2 Rear Door Cards - 15 pair

Mk1 Interior - Front and rear seats only (Drivers seat ripped in usual place! and also at botton at back) - 30 full set
Old 20-05-2009, 15:22   #10 (permalink)

Threadstarter
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmg View Post
just let her have her space dont bug her coz it will just confuse her n probs make her mad.. i would let her think about it at the end of it all youve jsut gotta think youre the better guy if she wants to be with someone that treats her crap then its totally up to her. but i do think she messed you about quite abit by the sounds of things so my advice is really to move on..
thanks...he does treat her like crap but she says he makes her feel soo special the way he talks to her, calling her baby etc.. and even her best friend is saying shes messing me around..and my mates have too but i didnt listen to them..i dont really wanna move on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
You can, whats the alternative? Wait till his supposed 1-2 years is up?! Pride mate, pride.
lol mate, i use to be as bitter as you, i didnt give a ****, but i realised how much i was hurting them, and i softened up , now im just as bad as women with feelings and i hate it.. i might go back to my old ways lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavZR View Post
more balls than me posting that up lol

ignore her, treat her like ****e. sounds stupid but it really does work for some reason, girls seem to love the [email protected]
dude thats what i wanna do, but she could take it the wrong way and just think that im a right ****in idiot
Closed Thread