MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen Auto Express this morning...

There is a double page preview and the car makes a front cover photo!

Looks well good....about £17,000....and 180bhp but NO turbo i gather but all the x-power traits seen in the concept! =P~

A 160 with MORE!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
yep havent seen it but had 4 texts about it this morning from gav seen it on his post round . \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

about time too

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...ooh, its got standard 5 spoke 18s and M3 stylee mirrors and a cool new badge....

PLUS THE BEST OF ALL....

Colour coded fog light surrounds!!!

:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up my copy from the floor, couldnt believe it when I saw the ZRX on the front !! £17,000 is a lot of money though but with an estimated 0-60 of 6.9 secs and a top speed of 140mph it might just be worth it.

·
455 Posts
1.8, no turbo wonder if we can do the mods to 120's and 160's?....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Of course that will be 17k book price, no doubt we'll hopefully be able to demand some pretty hefty discounts from the dealers...

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Mine was in the post today,looking good,BUT why didn't they colour code the fog light surround(as on the 25) & keep the chrome grill from the mk1 on the rest of the ''new'' shape ZR's & not just on this special?.I think if they start doing this they will start shifting more.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its a shame cos the concept had the 2l JUDD engine...and was tunable to over 225bhp...

But this is a toned downed version for the showroom....still....would have that over a CTR and 182....oh yessss

·
2,039 Posts
MParker873 said:
But the ZR160 has a top speed of 139 dosnt it ???
131mph is book top speed, but you can make a ZR160 go faster than 140mph for less than £3k.........think i'll stick with my mine for now :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.