Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Look here at a friendly ZR vs Clio debate
http://forum.cliosport.net/display_...=2&TopicID=117018&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=8 :-k

Its been on x power forums as well

The lads and lasses at cliosport would be very interested in arranging a joint meet to have a laugh and prove some stuff on a track

Would anyone be interested in doing this? It might take a wee bit to organise but I am up for it! =D>

Maybe in the spring at a small track or something? Could be a great day and a chance to appreciate a mixed bag of machinery...

·
Registered
96 Posts
defo, I've already blitz'd my mates Clio 172 (doubt it was to do with power more to do with the driver!!), so why not have a go at a 182 - mind you a 182 will be a different proposition than the 172. Spring would be good as it'll give me time to save some more cash for engine mods :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Clio is a quicker car no doubt about that, but speed doesnt define quality. Plus at the end of the day, you can get a a clio 172 for a few grand less than a 105. Sorta tells you something about what you're paying for etc. It's like comparing a lotus elise to a big merc or something, ok the elise is quicker but the merc at the end of the day is a better quality car.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Clio is a quicker car no doubt about that, but speed doesnt define quality. Plus at the end of the day, you can get a a clio 172 for a few grand less than a 105. Sorta tells you something about what you're paying for etc. It's like comparing a lotus elise to a big merc or something, ok the elise is quicker but the merc at the end of the day is a better quality car.
I dont feel the clio is better quality than a zr tbh, Rover build quality etc is crap :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rover build quality isnt excellent by any stretch of the imagination but it certainly outshines the clio. I went to a buy a 182 instead of my coupe but it's just so cheap and tacky looking I couldnt bring myself to buy it no matter how much speed you're getting for your money.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.