MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Z Video

I had the original promo video of the Z range from 2001, picked it up at a bootsale for 10p. It was great, set of postcards tucked into the case as well. Full of loads of those 'naughty' images of blurry, noisy cars going fast. Just like the 'Hi Caffeine' etc ads that were banned. Wish I'd copied it. Sold it on Ebay as I never thought I'd get a ZR myself

G

·
I have got about a dozen various ZR and MG Z based movies. Some are adverts some are from various meetings I have attended. I have cxompressed/edited them down to less than 2 meg each so I can upload them to a host site. If you want I can post the links?

G

·
OK, here you go. Some of these I have downloaded from the web others I have made and edited myself. All of them have been compressed from larger files and formats to WMV so that they will stream and fit on the hosting site (it has a 2 meg file limit). Because of that they are quite small and some of them the quality is not brilliant but hope you enjoy them.

Spanish ZR advert 1
Click here

Spanish ZR advert 2
Click Here

Brit ZR Ad
Click Here!

ZT Ad :twisted:
Click Here

My Fairmile movie clip
Click Here

The very first Bluewater meet.
Click Here

Rally ZR on track at Lichfield driven by Gywndaff Evans
Click Here

Queue to get into parking at Lichfield
Click Here

Large meeting in the safeways Carpark
Click Here

Cruise Drive-by
Click Here

Meeting of various MG's at the Ferrier prior to convoying to Donnington for the final BTCC round
Click Here

Donnington Car Park line up
Click Here

An old clip of some of my lighting install
Click Here

A slightly newer clip of saome of my installs
Click Here

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Re: Z Video

TrophyBlue said:
I had the original promo video of the Z range from 2001, picked it up at a bootsale for 10p. It was great, set of postcards tucked into the case as well. Full of loads of those 'naughty' images of blurry, noisy cars going fast. Just like the 'Hi Caffeine' etc ads that were banned. Wish I'd copied it. Sold it on Ebay as I never thought I'd get a ZR myself
<<<<--------- Do you mean like this? :) Thats a clip.

I have that video and I made it into a DivX movie!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts