MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is such a thing as a ZR van ?? See a couple regularly driving around Aberdeen, 3-door, side skirts, 17" straights but with blacked out rear quarter windows, looks like panels rather than tints.

·
Registered
605 Posts
The thing that gets me - Why would anyone want to use a ZR as a commercial vehicle? I know its roomy and all, but isn't it just a little too "un-van like"??? lol

·
Registered
899 Posts
ZRVic said:
we did have one on here, chap from down south somewhere, and the back was full of ICE!!! :mrgreen:
Yea that was one MEAN ice system the whole back part of the van was rammed!

SOoo nice and loud!!!! :bash:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it's certainly different !! Wasn't sure if it was an actual van or just the rear quarter windows colour coded. Wouldn't mind one of them for the work :mrgreen:

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
One of the XPF memebrs is buying one for his valet business. Its not a huge van, no. (A very nice firefrost, 105 with Trophy SE options and red alcantara and other monogram options)

But, its certainly no different than a 206, Punto or Corsa van - all of which are very popular.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Group 5E I think... but most insurance companies have picked up on it, and class it differently for non commercial use!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
GT said:
Group 5E I think... but most insurance companies have picked up on it, and class it differently for non commercial use!
Buggers! They always spoil it for us dont they??!?!? :blink2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts