MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have decided to just about stop at this exterior wise the only addition will be black leds which hopefully i will get from darknight if i ever get a reply lol but apart from that there is no more plans for it so here it is for a few month:
:mml:

:strong:

:cowboy:

:smart:

:bike:

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah mate good point i forgot about that it really would finish it off may go buy one today !! do u no the price from seat?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a was bored

·
Registered
392 Posts
Tasty. Really like the "water splash" one.

Never was too keen on the Mk2, but it's sort of growing on me. I'm not going to give up on my mk1 yet though!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tasty. Really like the "water splash" one.

Never was too keen on the Mk2, but it's sort of growing on me. I'm not going to give up on my mk1 yet though!

GO ON U NO U WANT TO lol

mk2 mk2 mk2 mk2 mk2 mk2

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks to chrispy i ave now got a splitter so expect more pics soon and yeh brett mate its up at mine the road floods bad after heavy rain so i just take advantage and use my brother as a target when he take the pic lol works well

thats a calendar shot lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
i like to call these cars with little stickers and badges on 'halfords racers' lol

supose it is a turbo though, turbo diesel :bike:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
why do you have a turbo badge on the front?

+1!
sorry but has to be said putting a turbo badge on a TD is just wrong! lol
One of my mates put one on his 206HDI so i ripped it off and told him if he put it back on id piss on his car, its still off :p

yes TECHNICALLY it has a turbo but especially with it being an aftermarket badge it suggests youve put a t16 under there so when people realise its a TD its kind of sad imo.

that being said the water splash pics are pretty damn good :D

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bloody hell this splitter is hard work i could not be bothered with taking the bumper off so i have done it from the bottom up and its hard work getting the screws in lol but will be done soon hopefully lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
^ it has a turbo. shut up. I think youll find the dervs arent as slow as your might think.

mate i used to drive a C5 2.2HDi, and that has a shed load more torque over the TD ZR as well as more BHP to compensate for the extra weight, i know how fast they can be mid range but putting a TURBO badge on any car will always suggest turbo petrol, thats why manufacturers put TDi etc. badges on instead of just putting turbo, so that when they make a turbo petrol it will be more obvious:p

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
you have done hardly anything to it and yet it still looks like it has been molested by the sort of guy who would put spider decals on a car lol. just looks messy tbh.

all the badges and stickers are awful, the indicators should have been left standard... the tints are passable, but don't really suit a pretty much standard car as they are a bit dark (though it could just be the pic they look dark in)... fog surrounds in primer never looks good and those mudflaps dont suit it.

And i would start thinking about a wheel refurb and the fog surrounds being sprayed as that will look 100x better!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts