MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im from SA.. you probably thinking shouldn't this be under the newbies section?? lol but this thread has nothing to do with me unfortunately!

I'v been looking for a car for a while and ZR's wasnt very popular over here and it caught my eye kinda its a gorgeous car. So now i'm slightly interested in it but i've been reading alot about HG being blown and bla bla.. and i want a car that would really last long and stand out of the crowd.

what you guys think is it really worth it buying one even though parts are scares on this side of the world, or should i just settle for the common Civic Vtec or Corolla 20valve??

oh i'm looking at ZR160's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
but i dont like the mk2 though.. i think the mk1 is a way better looking car..
this is why i want a ZR maybe it would make sense to you guys..
you see 1st i wanted something called a Corolla RSi/RXi its like a little legend in SA to boy racers to everyone else its just a Corolla.. and then i wouldnt mind a Honda Civic Vtec but thats like to typical. so heres what the cars go for...
2002 Toyota Corolla RXi (154bhp) having +/- 100 000kms would go for like R 110 000.00 (7571.6 pounds)
1999 Honda Civic Vtec (158bhp) having +/- 150 0000kms would go for like R 90 000.00 or more.. (6194.95 pounds)
or i could have a newer car like a 2004 MG ZR160 with obviousiy 160bhp having +/- 50 000kms for R70 000 (4818.29 pounds) or even less..
:zorro:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zimbabwe....not im afraid, unless Southern England is there lol

My other half is from Cape Town......Kirstenhof to be exact. Been a couple of times recently.
oh cool its a really cool place dont you think.. Kirstenhof is far from where i'm from.. i live closer to the airport.. like 4kms away from it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.