MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to drive, open doors, find the glovebox and stuff, :eek:hwell: but i still need the manual, and dont have one.... :( anyone know the best place to get a ZR manual?

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers grim.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
i thought he meant a manual/service book???? hence my first post............. if ur after something more detailed get like al said a cd off ebay and element, how have you more than one service book???

·
570 Posts
The Manual/Service book is a good one to have 'cos you can put your service stamps in there (spaces provided) for your service history, good for re-selling at some point.

I always see loads on eBay as mentioned above.

HTH

·
Registered
326 Posts
muldersZR said:
i thought he meant a manual/service book???? hence my first post............. if ur after something more detailed get like al said a cd off ebay and element, how have you more than one service book???
na misread it thought u were talking about the rage cd and i thought a fiver wasa bit steep for that

as well u get the rage book it has the manual /service book init u can print off im sure.

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They seem to be on 'permanant' back order hence the need to get one elsewhere, my dealer is organising me one but i want one sooner. e-bay it is then.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Try a scrappy. Found one in the glove box of a wrecked zed up here, nxt time i'm there i'll check if it's still there and send it to you if it is. Hopefully if it's in the glove box it won't be to weather damaged. Let you know mate.

·
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers Jay that would be ace if you could, \:D/ i will check my local scrappy too. Sorted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts