MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right, this migh sound strange, but, i'm in the position to pick up a pair of mint nova doors, bargin at £40, now these doors are de-locked as well, and as a matter of smoothing i was looking at replacing the handles.

now, i think the Zed might be the same as a corsa, plastic moulded handles, with lock on drivers door. but 5 door corsa's have no locl on the rear doors, meaning you can de-lock the front too. but liking to be different and liking the look of the Zed's handles that is the option i'd like to try and get in the car.

all i'd like to know really is how much would a pair of rear door handles cost and whats the part numbers?

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
They're fitted to all Rover 200's from the early 90's - you can probably pick some up from a scrappie for peanuts!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers GT, will start having a look!

·
Registered
82 Posts
ZR Door handles

I've got a brand new boxed set of 4 here in red that I bought when I wanted to get my BRM delocked (hoped to use the rears on the front, mad idea way beyond anything I could comprehend!) Think they are from one of the MK2 2/400s, seem to remember they had coloured handles? Think I only paid £12 for them.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was that an offer??? :lol:

ideally i'd be looking for a white car, but of course they will be sprayed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts