MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been in touch with the company that do some carbon work for me and they will do carbon bonnets for zr's in talkin with them i suggested a big group discount so i need an idea of DEF numbers only no yeah or maybe then backin out at the end wen i know exact numbers i will tell them and they will price it up for me.

and then will let you guys know.

im also gettin carb wings done too.

so who would like a carbon bonnet done?? we order in bulk we get it alot cheaper.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
right look this is a fuckin wicked deal i sorted the aoc (almera owners club) out with this company and they paid like btwn 175 and 225 each per bonnet as opposed to like 600 but its upto you peeps???

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Going to make this a sticky so its at the top when peeps get in tonight Ok DK?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well put it this way they build all the parts for rally wrc cars (cabon bits etc) so the quality is top notch.

well we can either have a standard carb one or

have a special design or

some have standard and dome pay a lil more and have vented or scooped ones??

·
Registered
899 Posts
I would like some scoops on my bonnett, but i dont want carb one, Thing is i would like to see a desgin pic before i do anything like that, where abouts are they based?

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
who said carbon bonnet... :D

i wanna carbon recreation of the ZR rear spoiler too...?

:cool:

Then i can get my roof sprayed black met. \:D/

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah well i am havin bonnet badboy kinda style boot wings and spoiler done the later wen the new kits made gettin the whole thin carboned they got a dash of a customers at the mo

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Magnificent...SOLD!

How long have i been waiting for this....since i first ever joined the old site...ffs!!!

he he he

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sum where but they are trade so u cant jus pop up etc.

but i do work with them so i got the contacts.

am not at he workshop at the mo so will get the info up asap.

they do carbo exhausts too (next mod hence me sellin mine)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well wen i call um sometime soon to coloct some parts i will go up there and get um etc and araange a time all the peeps who want one can come up

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I could be interested, depends how much they are going to cost, as Im in the proccess of buying a house at the moment!?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well put a list up.

copy and paste ur name below and by the 10 dec i will not be addin ne more names and only put ur name if u defo want one.

the almera club had 100 done and only paid btwn 175-225 (price varied on design) so put ur names down i need an idea of numbers so i can let them know and then i can get a price.

this is a one off chance to get it way below even trade price

im gettin one maybe 2 done either way

list of names
Dark knight

1 - 20 of 47 Posts