MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know any car games on playstation or xbox that has zeds in it(specially facelift),the only game ive got that has so far is colin mcrae 3 on my xbox and i dont know of any others :-k
thanks!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah ive checked its still the old one.just out of curiosity has need for speed underground 2 got zeds in it yet

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Is there a Scalextric version of the ZR then?

Ewan.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Shifty said:
nope compleated it no zed but the chav mobile of a corsa and a 106 are in
When you complete a level with them does it go "Woah waxas mate!" by someone who sounds like they're talking out of their left nostril? :D

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
The Mcrae 05 is the the Mk1 zed...itz the first car u unlock and I havent done it yet!! ](*,)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I cant believe that nfsu2 doesnt have the zeds in! We should write a letter to the makers of the game asking them to put it in for nfsu3 and all sign it. Just a thought.

Sorry Ewan going back to your topic i dont know of one but im sure theres one out there if you surch hard enough.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
As far as I know there are no ZR's in GT4 but there will be a 25 and a ZS.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi again ive got toca race driver the first one on xbox is there zrs on it.There seems to not be much of zeds in anything computer games models etc
UPDATE yes there is a zed race in toca race driver there yellow and white and brembo sponsors all over them

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
MParker873 said:
I can never be bothered to comepte enough to unloack the cars/tracks, i just buy the cheats or download 'em. Would love to see a ZR in Grand Tourismo
Have you got the unlock codes for the Zed in Colin Macrae then mate ??? :up:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts