MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Favour from every one in the lancashire and yorkshire area...
could you go to ur dealer and ask if they have the old shape but new mg still for sale ?, went to my dealer and only thing they had was a exshow car with 7000 miles and in red for 9k i just laughed and said y would i want that when i paid 9k for a new one?
so PLEASE help :)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
mill rover in sunderland have plenty of pre reg mk1's and they are desparate to get rid u could pick up a 160 with 7 miles on for 11-12k.......

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jonnaz said:
mill rover in sunderland have plenty of pre reg mk1's and they are desparate to get rid u could pick up a 160 with 7 miles on for 11-12k.......
can u gimme the location ?

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
The_Tiger said:
could you go to ur dealer and ask if they have the old shape but new mg still for sale ?, went to my dealer and only thing they had was a exshow car with 7000 miles and in red for 9k i just laughed and said y would i want that when i paid 9k for a new one?
Give "Romans'' MG/Rover in Harogate a phone call 01423 885999 it's my dealer & they had plenty of '' new''pre- reg in the other week when i was down there.Good colour choice as well.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dont think my link seems to be working but look on auto traders, there are dealers selling them for less than £7000 grand, 04 plate with less than 5K on them!, wish i had waited now!

·
Registered
446 Posts
bradhunt5 said:
horners in rochdale, do the mk1 105 for about 9k
TBH thats not very good, you can get the new shape for that now, i paid that for the mk1 over 6 months ago so youd think they would be cheaper now! :-k

I wouldnt buy a mk1 now for more than 8K unless you dont care about depreciation! ](*,)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Grim Reaper said:
The_Tiger said:
Give "Romans'' MG/Rover in Harogate a phone call 01423 885999 it's my dealer & they had plenty of '' new''pre- reg in the other week when i was down there.Good colour choice as well.
cheers m8 phoned them now i need directions from blackpool :eek:

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
The_Tiger said:
The Grim Reaper said:
The_Tiger said:
cheers m8 phoned them now i need directions from blackpool :eek:
Glad to be of help mate.If you go to www.greenflag.co.uk & use there route finder type in this post code hg3 1rr (this is romans) type yours in & there you go will take you straight there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts