MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could every one please do me a BIG favour and go to ur local mg dealership tomorrow or when ever u get time and ask if they have any mark 1 (Old shape) Zr's in stock with deleviery mileage then post up there phone number and location and price if they have any in stock
Cheers !

·
3,634 Posts
The_Tiger said:
could every one please do me a BIG favour and go to ur local mg dealership tomorrow or when ever u get time and ask if they have any mark 1 (Old shape) Zr's in stock with deleviery mileage then post up there phone number and location and price if they have any in stock
Cheers !
Mate i saw 4 or 5 at my local dealer the other day !!! James Edwards Chester !! Pre - registered they were with delivery miles !!! tel - 01244 651000

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Richard said:
Mate i saw 4 or 5 at my local dealer the other day !!! James Edwards Chester !! Pre - registered they were with delivery miles !!! tel - 01244 651000
cheers will do it tomorrow :)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
sure thing! I'll have a nose when i got to pick my car up from bodyshop!

·
455 Posts
Rowes Rover has

105+ solar red (its in the show room)
120+ in typhoon (not seen this)

01256 697750

Spak to James and Make sure you drop my name into the conversation please mate.

Ta

Davey

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I went to mine yesterday but they had none in stock. They have got a few (or can get hold of) some with very few miles, like a 04 plate with 900 odd miles on!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so far...
James Edwards Chester- 1x X-Power Grey - £9995 - bit much..
1X Trophy Blue - Same

Rowes Rover - Waiting for James to call back :grin:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
arg i gotta wait he was dealing with a customer... but he said they got sum in .. look good guys thanks for the help
really appreciated

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
The_Tiger said:
arg i gotta wait he was dealing with a customer... but he said they got sum in .. look good guys thanks for the help
really appreciated
Pleasure mate.If you go to www.greenflag.co.uk & use there route finder type in your post code then this one(Romans) HG3 1RR it should take you straight to it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts