MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats yours ???

we went for a few drinks n were meeting up with his auntie - she walks in and its Rhona from 2.4 children !

Went on the piss with boltons Kevin Davies wen he woz at chesterfield

Played footy with Jermaine Jenas at Forest trials . Lucky bastard got picked :x:

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
i played in the massed bands in the royal tournament!

·
6,592 Posts
GIL5294 said:
I can drink 3 pints of lager!
what like all at once?!? :blink2:

·
6,592 Posts
he he he!!! i cant drink lager to save my life!! gimme a bottle of something 40% + though and i'm away!!!

·
6,592 Posts
i'm not arguing!!! had a few too many last night, got woke up this morning, wasnt happy, i was dreaming about sunday dinner!!!

·
6,592 Posts
he he !! ;)

·
6,592 Posts
crikey, we're a touch off topic!!! soz!!!!

so, another claim to fame.....

i've met all the chelsea players
erm...and jason donovan (dunno whether that counts as a claim to fame or not!!) but i was at an audition for the bbc!!

cant think of much else, its 3am!!! :blink2: why am i still awake!?!?

·
Registered
249 Posts
ummm.. was on the salon in December 03, err.. met sugababes and foo fighters & chillis at V2001, err.. Ex is a Garage producer?? umm. lol, know quite a few ppl big in the UKGarage scene.. ummm....... lol.. Not really got anythin else. OH been on TRL and was on the disney channel when i was 10 :D

G

·
Wife went to school with Sade (remember her?). Brother went to school with Reggie Dwight. My old man was on the escape committe for the great escape (doesent remember Steve McQueen there though).

I prepared the Aircraft for Charles and Dianas Honeymoon and I have worked VIP crew flying Robin Cook, Paddy Ashdown, George Robertson, Jack Straw, Tony and Cherie Blair to name but a few as well as various Royals all over the world (most memorable was for the Hong Kong hand over to the Chinese). Met Gary Linnaker when I took him out to Split for a promotional trip with Walkers Crisps. Jason Plato calls in when he lands here as well from time to time. Ushered Debbie McGee and Paul Daniels around on a vist when in Falklands (maybe I shouldnt have mentioned that).

Nearly forgot, ran into Tom Jones in the bar at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. There were 3 of us and we had quite a chat with him (didnt buy us a drink though)

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i turned down a drink from kieron dyer in a club in ipswich but have accepted drinks from certain other players!! :angel:

my cousin was nanny for jean claude van dammes children for a year.

my cousin goes to school with caroline quentins kids.

·
3,634 Posts
I once advised Les Battersby on plants when he came into our garden centre !!!

Also had my picture taken with David Beckham and Ryan Giggs !!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've drove Prince Harry around in my tank about 2 months ago, for about 6 hours too!!!

Good bloke too, that is my only claim to fame and I think it's a good one!!!

Times like that when I really enjoy my job.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
im related to tom jones, very distant though he is like my mums third cousin or something.
im related to jonathan davies ex welsh rugby international.
met beckham,giggs ,cantona.
met gazza and chris evans drinkin in a bar in portugal with his mate jimmy five bellies.
thats bout it
not a lot really!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts