MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one and only WEEKEND CAN BEGIN !

yes yees yes yes

i 'll do some slapig job today :) what about you ?!

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
that's my super secret secret song ;)

it's an easy place to play in anyway, jus get way too many requests for basshunter and scooter :guns: :crazy:
haha come on, where abouts are you, and whats the club / pub called?

name and "shame" ftw lol

tonight I'll most likely wank whilst thinking about my car because it passed its MOT :D lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
haha come on, where abouts are you, and whats the club / pub called?

name and "shame" ftw lol

tonight I'll most likely wank whilst thinking about my car because it passed its MOT :D lol

Very much doubt anyone on here (excent stuarty) will have heard of the place, it's called Newtown Bar and it's in Bo'ness

Altho there's a chance i may now be dj'n a club called Shanghai in Edinburgh 2nite now instead!

:yoji:

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Very much doubt anyone on here (excent stuarty) will have heard of the place, it's called Newtown Bar and it's in Bo'ness

Altho there's a chance i may now be dj'n a club called Shanghai in Edinburgh 2nite now instead!

:yoji:
Yep you were right on my part anyway, haven't a clue where it is lol

·
M.O.D. Slut
1,185 Posts
Booo!

ive just got in from nightshift!

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Good saturday for me, been to the Northeast VW show, decent day, not an excellent turnout but its saturday so not that bad. Other than that, its been boring. Oh and my arm is aching......because ive polished 2 cars ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.