MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering which one to go for?? Heard Xpower are good but..... I used to have a powerflow on my polo GTI and it was Mint had it all cust made and they even cut my bumper. I know a good plow custom full system is about £300.

BTW my rear silencer is heavily corroded and MG say its not covered under the 3year warranty so may aswell get new exhaust!!! :bash:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
powerflow full system is cat back like mine, and matey id stick with powerflow, not saying xpower are bad but you can have it the exact way you want it with powerflow!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
just wait till u see /hear the xpower one! :bash:

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you dont fancy the Xpower one, what about a Janspeed custom fit one, have what you want then. Excellent range of tail pipes to choose from. 304 Stainless Steel with life time warranty. About , £300 cat back.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
dont forget u can get the xpower one @ the janspeed meet. PM me of u want something done on the day guys :up:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I want a new exhaust too and don't know what to do.
I want an oval pipe and I want a reasonable amount of noise. I have a 1.4 105. X power is around £350 for the whole thing anyone know how much a powerflow is? How much will having an exhaust like this affect the performance of my car? and would I have to declare it to my insurance company?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I have a powerflow and love it to bits!

Not had any probs at all and they make it to you spec, what more can I say........ BUY ONE!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
If your in Hampshire why dont you come to Janspeed in Salisbury, ..... we provide the same service as Powerflow. but with 42 years experience in the trade...... you wont be disappointed!! :up: :up:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Approx £300 inc VAT. All made with 304 Stainless Steel, life time warranty.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts