MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know / have fitted a complete XPower exhaust system, rather than just the back box.

What's the extra wallet damage for the full system?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
about £700 for the complete system inc back box

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Hob.

Err aye, well that'll have to wait a bit then me thinks.

Got the car going in for a service next month, so I'm planning on getting the XP back box fitted - was tempting going for the whole hog.

Just noticed in the XP catalogue, it does the full system plus an induction kit for 1195.00, which would put it a tad more expensive than the Viper closed kit. Would be interesting to know what the real world difference is between the two.

·
Registered
446 Posts
on the note of the x power exhaust is there much difference if i was to have just backbox fitted as opposed to going for the whole system.sorry for the newbish question guys and thanks!!!

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
Yeah there will be a slight difference in power. I got mine mainly for sound and looks. I have fun driving around Gatwick staff carparks setting off alarms with it :lol:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
bully said:
on the note of the x power exhaust is there much difference if i was to have just backbox fitted as opposed to going for the whole system.sorry for the newbish question guys and thanks!!!
whole system makes the exhaust quieter and more raspy.. The actual manifold is a 4-2-1 so gives more low down torque, however a 4-1 would give better perfromcace, but thats not what janspeed use :eek:hwell:

Tbh on a 1.4 £1 ish k only gives an estimated 125bhp in total :eek:hwell:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts