MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an xbox for xmas and couple of games.....

anyway, i want to get another control for it, but when i was looking at ebay when people advertise the controllers there seems to be an old version and a new version??

Mine came with a black one....So just wana know what control pads people have got and whats the best......Or any info on the xbox please!!

Cheers people :up:

·
Registered
446 Posts
160 babe i know absolutely everything about xbox so you wanna know anything come to me,i have modded mine myself!.Anyway go for the s-controller its much smaller than the original and is much more comfortable to hold.i wouldnt be without it now

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bully said:
160 babe i know absolutely everything about xbox so you wanna know anything come to me,i have modded mine myself!.Anyway go for the s-controller its much smaller than the original and is much more comfortable to hold.i wouldnt be without it now
what does the S controller look like please?? :wallb:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've got the clear xbox with a xbox clear controller and i love it, but they are pricey I think they're around the £29.95 mark.

Need for speed underground 2 rules :D

·
892 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
i got my self a 2nd hand one and it dose the job now bad for a fiver :) but i also got my xbox xhipped and installed a 200gig hard drive... no more cds for me :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
yeah got mine chipped (did it myself) and got about 500 games including megadrive,snes,arcade and xbox.Yeah i agree with what the other fella said dont go third party get an original xbox s controller unless your skint that is

1 - 19 of 19 Posts