MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on my xbox 360 today hoping to get a couple of games of Pro Evo and to my disgust the ring of death appeared.
Whats the process for getting this fixed?
Do I take it back to where I bought it or do I phone Microsoft?

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
where you're xbox has 3 red lights flashing Tony.

yeah sort it out through microsoft they arrange for someone to collect it and fix it.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
sorry but being a PS3 OWNER hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry really could not help my self i was once a xbox 360 owner but since i got my first death light i changed and never looked back !!!!! PS3 RULE

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry but being a PS3 OWNER hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry really could not help my self i was once a xbox 360 owner but since i got my first death light i changed and never looked back !!!!! PS3 RULE
Laugh if you want. I laughed at my mate when it happened to him. Sh!t happens.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Screw that. Its still under warranty so not going to mess about with it. Different if I had to fork out money for it.
Lol, well, still, stick it in your favorites, will come in handy one day if you have an older 360 non-Elite. Because it WILL RRoD again!

·
Banned
14,064 Posts

+1

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
doug, andys had his fixed since beginning of this year and he has had no more problems with it. dont let it put you off.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doug, andys had his fixed since beginning of this year and he has had no more problems with it. dont let it put you off.
It hasn't. Just a pain in the arse. Just got Beijing Olympics through today and can't play it. My mates away on holiday and I have the keys to his house. Might just go round there and have a shot of his xbox.

·
RIP MG ZR 03-13
8,498 Posts
Dont turn this into another 360 v ps3 thread, its boring.

If its under a year old your most proberly just be able to take it back to the shop for a straight exchange. Failing that microsoft will pick it up and fix it for free :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
i got the 3 red lights on mine about 3 month back...was error 0201 gpu fault...fixed it myself....fixed a few mates 360's since then....its not worth sending it off to microsoft cos ull get it back and itll happen again..

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
i sent mine off through microsoft and got it back in around a week. always preferred xbox. they sorted the problem very quickly ( around 7 days ) so... didnt bother me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts