MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many people here have had to send there 360 off for repair? i had mine just on 2years and its finially decided to pack in. sent off yesterday with UPS wondering how long it will take to come home.

the 3red lights of death are a heart ache! as i have to play my ps2 on a HD tv looks like ps1 graphics haha

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
sony bring a reconed ps3 to your door and take yours away! freeeeeeeee :D

keep wondering whether to bother with an xbox as games are stil limited for ps3's

you guys only got xboxs? just want an opinion of some1 with both i guess!

sorry if it seems like im spamming your thread! just curious :D

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
sony bring a reconed ps3 to your door and take yours away! freeeeeeeee :D

keep wondering whether to bother with an xbox as games are stil limited for ps3's

you guys only got xboxs? just want an opinion of some1 with both i guess!

sorry if it seems like im spamming your thread! just curious :D
Im still confused wether to get a PS3 or an XBOX lol! All my mates have XBOX 360 so im tempted to get the Elite one and play them online, however ive always has playstations hmmmmmm. "sorry to spam"

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
we have 2 in our house, i have one and my stepdad has the other. both packed in at the same time.

he had his about 18 months and i had mine about 12 months.

as regards sending it off for repair, it was very quick and simple. phone call took about 10 mins, courier came to collect it the next day and i got new one after about 7 days.

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
at least 6 of my mates have had to send theres back....so i kept clear of em and bought a ps3 :D
Thats like saying, my mates had a bad can of coke so i stayed clear..

The risk is involved in all of them, the trouble with the 360 is it doesn't have sufficient cooling to be played constantly for 8 hours..

Hence the addition of fans from modders you can get on ebay.

If its out of warrenty, fix it yourself, its easy and simple to do, and probably far more effective than a microsoft fix

·
Master Member
803 Posts
how many people here have had to send there 360 off for repair? i had mine just on 2years and its finially decided to pack in. sent off yesterday with UPS wondering how long it will take to come home.

the 3red lights of death are a heart ache! as i have to play my ps2 on a HD tv looks like ps1 graphics haha

It took 2 weeks for mine 2 come back because the germans put 2 new parts in it, as there were 2 red lights. When my other previous 1 had three lights, it took 1-2 weeks as they send a new one back straight away. Never get yours fixed by the germans, they r so heavy handed, especially with mine :slap:

·
Registered
776 Posts
It took 2 weeks for mine 2 come back because the germans put 2 new parts in it, as there were 2 red lights. When my other previous 1 had three lights, it took 1-2 weeks as they send a new one back straight away. Never get yours fixed by the germans, they r so heavy handed, especially with mine :slap:
It was the Germans that fixed mine. It works now.:happy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.