MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some screen shots showing what the next generation console will offer in terms of in-game graphics

This week Jensen, the chief financial officer of the software giant Electronic Arts, went out on a limb to predict that PS3 and Xbox 2 will be able offer the most impressive, immersive and realistic gaming ever seen. (Nintendo's Revolution didn't even get a mention.) Speaking to the attentive audience at the Credit Suisse First Boston Annual Technology Conference, mystic Jensen went on to say, "Imagine the characters in a football game expressing real emotions. That's the kind of thing that's going to be possible with the next generation of technology".

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
bugger me with a fibre-optic christmas tree!!

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gary160 said:
So when will they be available to buy.
Middle to late next year apparently

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Looks good although it doesnt look like a game to me! I like games that look and feel like games and not like walking down the street if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
This week Jensen, the chief financial officer of the software giant Electronic Arts, went out on a limb to predict that PS3 and Xbox 2 will be able offer the most impressive, immersive and realistic gaming ever seen
Well duh! Hardly going out on a limb is it. Did we really expect them to be worse than the current crop?? I think not.

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
Sod the Graphics if that come packed witha Blu-Ray burner i will be on the next jet to Japan!

me wantee muchee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts