MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS,
Right i'm looking at getting a X Power exhaust for my 105, Rang up Horners and they quoted me 195 + VAT = 230. However i want to no what Tail pipe shapes they come in. Asked Horners but the jokers dont really have a clue apart from taking your money. Ok i seen theres a picture of the Twin Tail pipe one in the X power Magazine which i would really like, Do they do both a Twin And Oval or just an Oval one? I've noticed many people on here have the oval ones so leads me to think they dont do a Twin tail piped one. Hmmm could someone help me out plz, cheers.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
twin oval 2004- janspeed,
single oval 2003- magnex,

janspeed will do an oval for xpower appearing shortly

·
Registered
519 Posts
i`ve got the new janspeed 6inch oval the one that will be the xpower. theres a few pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
the xpower backbox will not affect either your insurance/warrenty as it is an official MG product, which is why they are so popular which is why I have one which is why it sounds so good!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
you really do need to declare the x power zaust to ur insurance thou as its a performance back box, will only alter ur premium by a tenner or so, but better that then voiding ur policy :up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts