MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can get them from?

This is what im talking about....... That would look so cool on my car =P~

·
Registered
406 Posts
muldersZR said:
TechnoGoat said:
I want one :(
and so will every pikey walking past ur car, not worth the hassle imo mate
Incorrect. Pikeys are so fucking thick that they'd rather nick your plain black plastic valve caps that a shiney MG badge.

Go for it mate in my opinion. It's your car, why let it be controlled by pikeys??

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I think there was quite a bit of talk about these and to put one on your z would mean a bit of work!! They are considerably bigger than the standard ones and as the badges sit embedded they would not fit!!

This is only what i remember, and my memory is shite, so feel free to ignore me!!

·
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If their a lot bigger, I guess I could always put it on the back.. That would also fix the embedded problem :D

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
TechnoGoat said:
If their a lot bigger, I guess I could always put it on the back.. That would also fix the embedded problem
Would still have to do some work on the old shape as they're embedded on the back too!! :D

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
staccato said:
muldersZR said:
TechnoGoat said:
Incorrect. Pikeys are so fucking thick that they'd rather nick your plain black plastic valve caps that a shiney MG badge.

Go for it mate in my opinion. It's your car, why let it be controlled by pikeys??
whatever :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
406 Posts
muldersZR said:
staccato said:
muldersZR said:
TechnoGoat said:

I take it you're a pikey then

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
staccato said:
muldersZR said:
staccato said:
muldersZR said:
TechnoGoat said:

I take it you're a pikey then
no im not a pikey [-X =;

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vic your correct, there badges are some what bigger than the original ones on the ZR so some body work will be needed to make them fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts