MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tabby cant even sing... he cant even perform without a Guitar in his hand!

A good rocker maybe, but not who I'd class as winning material?

The G4 boys can actually sing, and are properly classically trained, not to mention that they're great lads with big hearts :D

OK, so maybe Britney Spears wasnt the best song choice, but Bohemian Rhapsody, the Lion King song and this weekends performance were all very suited to their needs!

At last something that isnt another teeny bopper that needs a group of backing singers to make them sound half way like they can sing \:D/

·
Registered
93 Posts
granted them g4 boys can sing, but i think that tabby was born to perform on a stage, just gotta look at him to know that, but sayin that i thought that youhg lass cassie was good, much better than roweta,

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
and what a pair of yellow nashers between that huge mouth matey

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
tabby would be good as a front man for a band...but solo is NOT his forte...

cassie was amazing and shouldnt be voted off

G4 would be good but there just isnt the market for their brand of music....

Steve "needs a fucking shave" according to amy...

Here endeth the leson.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cassie was much better than Rowetta - phwoar! :D

I think Steve or Rowetta will be out next... my money's on the final being between Tabby and G4!

Why? Rowetta is starting to fall apart and Steve's performing is quite weak in comparison now the competition is getting further...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
starting to fall apart? She was CRAP from the beginning!!!

It's just cruel to keep her in that long, the longer it goes on the harsher it will be when they finally drop her out...

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Steve is gorge :-^ .......and tabby rocks!!! \:D/

There both good
cassie was crap on saturday night :eek: ...rowetta is to much like shirley bassey! :[email protected]

G4 are all pretty fit too :wink:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts