MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, WTF Fosters?!!

You put this f*kin "In Can Scuba" in my drink to add fizz and make it taste more like its out of a tap or whatever..... I DONT WANT SO MUCH FIZZ THAT WHEN I OPEN THE F**KER IT SPILLS ALL OVER MY BASTARD DESK!!

WTF?!!

Now i've got half a can of flat beer.

THANKS FOSTERS, FOR F**KING UP MY PINT! :)

[/rant] tbh.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
aww now i want beer!

oooh shop might be open (shop on camp displays opening hours but closes whenever the hell they want because theyre civis and noone can say anything to them for some reason!) and they sells them cold (£4.20 for 4pack of carling... scandal!)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Drink it off the desk tbh :)

Off to get some JD now mmmmm

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just out of principle im not cleaning it up.

Im gona write a letter to fosters and make them come clean it up.

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Just out of principle im not cleaning it up.

Im gona write a letter to fosters and make them come clean it up.
lol mind you theres nothing worse than getting your elbow stuck to a desk after someones spilt lager on it and its dried all sticky and mingin lol

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i can guarantee i'll come home tonight and put my arm in it all....maybe i should clean it up.

Though knowing Fosters GENIOUS engineering, the other can will probably spontaneously combust while im out and soak my entire f**king flat!

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
yeah i can guarantee i'll come home tonight and put my arm in it all....maybe i should clean it up.

Though knowing Fosters GENIOUS engineering, the other can will probably spontaneously combust while im out and soak my entire f**king flat!
If only Carling made Fosters.

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
hahaha unless the man in the shop doesnt like you so he shook all the cans before putting them in the bag lol oh yeah while were on it, what the **** is it when people flick the bottom of the can and say "now it'll not fizz all over when i open it blah blah blah" lol does this actually work?????

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If only Carling made Fosters.
YES!!!

Haha, got it in one!

right im off to town to get more wasted than an alcoholic irishman trapped in a brewery on St Patricks Day.

And im gona ask the woman behind the bar where my "in can scuba" is when she pours me a pint lol. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts