MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here to see

Huge link but I didn't think they did white? Is this a wannabe you think? But it's group 15 so wouldn't that make it a 160?

So many questions but no answers #-o

Sorry if this is in the wrong section as well

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
white's good cos u can layer it up with vinyls...as long as it was done tastefully of course [-(

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hasnt arrived yet KJ....he's prob still at solicitors cos he's selling his house.

I cant be arsed with him anyway tbh but Ive gotta make with the nice...

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
and they were saying that silver is the new white! but it will never be white!

must admit, it really suits the Zed! think its the lights and grills!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
that one must be an import....as they are only available in the hotter counteies ,or its been painted to order......

·
Registered
50 Posts
mg did 200 in white over here, and did 200 in black too. proper black, not midnight or whatever.

Its because they ordered a load of paint to do a special edition one with a chequered roof but decided against it apparntly, thats why u c a few 'black' ones and a few 'white' one's.

So now you know

·
2,070 Posts
muldersZR said:
yeah white ones are available in hot countries........there was a dude on the old site with one.........from mexico or sometut
Yes i saw this too it was a while ago though posted quite a few pics if i remember right.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
led_man said:
mg did 200 in white over here, and did 200 in black too. proper black, not midnight or whatever.

Its because they ordered a load of paint to do a special edition one with a chequered roof but decided against it apparntly, thats why u c a few 'black' ones and a few 'white' one's.

So now you know
haha typical mg... err we got a couple o cans of white in the back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts